SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST RULES
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter. Contestants will enter by submitting photos via social media. Unlimited entries allowed. Contestants must include the following in the photo caption to be entered: #NaturePhotographyDay, #OnTracContest and the city or state that the photo is taken in. No winner will be selected. Each entry will count as a $1 donation to the North American Nature Photography Association (NANPA) for up to a $500 total donation.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of OnTrac (along with its contractors, affiliates, and subsidiaries) and their families are eligible to enter the contest. Void where prohibited by law.
3. PHOTOGRAPHY REQUIREMENTS: Each photo submitted to the contest must follow specific requirements in order to count towards the NANPA donation. Each photo for submission must be of nature photography including but not limited to plants, wildlife, and landscapes. Photos taken of nature within these eight states are permitted for submission only; California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Colorado and Idaho. Duplicate photos will not count towards the NANPA donation and any entrant submitting duplicate photos will be banned from the contest moving forward. Each entrant is required to state the city and state that the photo is taken in.
4. PRIZES: No prizes will be awarded.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: No winners will be notified.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant OnTrac a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant OnTrac the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their submission in order to grant such a license.
b. OnTrac is under no obligation to use any submission or return the submissions to participants. OnTrac has the right to remove any photos if they are considered inappropriate by OnTrac employees or not within contest parameters.
c. Users and Entrants to Promotions and Services are bound by the contents of the Woobox User Agreement (http://woobox.com/terms) which also specifies rules of conduct to be followed by Woobox and its Sponsors in order that we and you can take advantage of our contractual rights specified in the Woobox User Agreement.
d. Participant warrants and represents that its entry does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, If persons other than you appear in a photo that is part of the entry, you must have their written consent prior to submitting the photo. If any person appearing in a photo in an entry is a minor, you must have the written consent of the minor’s parent/legal guardian prior to submitting the photo. Further, if the photo was taken by anyone other than you, you represent and warrant that such person(s) have granted you all rights to the photo. By entering, you agree to give copies of all such written permissions to OnTrac upon request. OnTrac’s determination as to whether an entry potentially violates the rights of any third party is final. By entering, participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless OnTrac and its affiliates, as well as their officers, directors, employees and agents from any action or liability resulting from the publishing of his/her entry and/or use of the entry as otherwise permitted by these rules.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of OnTrac. OnTrac reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, NORTH AMERICAN NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY ASSOCIATION : By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest or the North American Nature Photography Association; and release Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest or the North American Nature Photography Association from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to OnTrac and not to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest or the North American Nature Photography Association and will be used to inform you about special offers from OnTrac and our trusted partners.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. OnTrac in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: OnTrac is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, OnTrac may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release OnTrac from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
11. CONTEST DATES: Contest runs from 10AM PST 6/1/16 to 10PM PST 6/15/16