Official Rules for Coleman® Ultimate Tailgating Experience Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”). YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS AT TIME OF ENTRY AND THROUGH COMPLETION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING PRIZE AWARDING PERIOD). VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES/D.C. AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED. THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW.
1. Sweepstakes Description: The Coleman® Ultimate Tailgating Experience Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) offers entrants the chance to win a prize pack of Coleman® products. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 9/13/2017 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 9/20/2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of, and who are physically located within, the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) (the “Territory”), age 18 or older at time of entry (unless prohibited by applicable law) and through the completion of the Sweepstakes have internet access and are physically present in the Territory at the time of entry (“Entrants”). Further, all Entrants must have (a) an email address (which must remain the same throughout the Sweepstakes), and apply through an entry form on woobox.com. Employees of The Coleman Company, Inc., Newell Brands Inc. and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, children and siblings, whether biological, adoptive, step or in-law) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and The Coleman Company Inc.’s (hereinafter referred to as “Sponsor”) decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, Followers of the Coleman USA Facebook Page, Instagram page, Twitter page, as well as users on these platforms who are targeted by advertisements, and subscribers to ColemanUSA emails will receive a post/tweet/or email at the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period inviting them to enter the Sweepstakes as follows: visit Sweepstakes entry page hosted by woobox.com by clicking the link provided, and enter by providing full name, email address and applicable photo when prompted. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries made on another’s behalf by any other individuals or any other entity, including but not limited to commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this Sweepstakes. Entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method are ineligible and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual and all entries using such method. In the case of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the account used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant.
5. Entrant Consent and Release: Entering the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry constitutes Entrant’s consent to give Sponsor: (a) a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, social media platform, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes, and (b) except where prohibited by law, a publicity release granting Sponsor and its agents the right to use his/her name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Entry and acceptance of a prize constitutes Entrant’s agreement to sign such releases. If requested, Entrant will sign any documentation required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the entry. Upon request by Sponsor or its designees, Entrant will sign documentation evidencing the rights, licenses and releases described and granted by Entrant in these Official Rules.
6. Prizes/Approximate Retail Values: One (1) Entrant will be selected to receive a prize pack valued at USD $549.95, as specified by Sponsor.
55 Quart Rugged All-Terrain Wheeled Cooler
10 x 10 Instant Sun Shelter
Roadtrip LXE Propane Grill
Vertex Plus Hard Arm Chair
2 Insulated Stainless Steel Brew Tumblers
2 Lounger Insulated Stainless Steel Coozies
Prizes are non-transferable. No prize substitutions or cash redemptions, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if for any reason an advertised prize cannot be awarded as intended in these rules; and the potential winner agrees to such substitution as a condition of entry in this Sweepstakes.
7. Drawing: Sponsor will conduct a random drawing on or about September 21, 2017 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to determine one (1) winner for the prize pack listed in Rule 6. Odds of being selected as a winner depend on total number of eligible entries received.
8. Prize Notification/Winner Notification: The potential winner will be notified by via email within forty-eight hours of the drawing. The potential winner will be required to respond as instructed via email within one (1) week of issuance of notification or other timeframe to be designated by Sponsor and provide their prize fulfillment information including, but not limited to, the following: First and Last Name, Email Address, Street Address (no P.O. Boxes), City, State, Zip Code, Phone, Age, and verify eligibility per these Official Rules. Non-compliance with any of the foregoing or failure to respond within the designated timeframe may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to another Entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of Entrant. Sponsor is not obligated attempt to notify a potential winner by any other method or means of communication. Sponsor will send the prize to the address provided by the Entrant. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, or if Sponsor determines that a potential prize winner is ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected from remaining eligible entries received, and the same winner determination, notification and verification process will be followed. A potential winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Tax Forms (including I.R.S. Form W-9), a Liability Release, and (where applicable) a Publicity Release form (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) and return such executed Prize Claim Documents within the time indicated by Sponsor. If a Prize or Prize Notice is returned as undeliverable, if a potential winner fails to respond or execute and return the Prize Claim Documents (as directed) within the time frame specified, or if a potential prize winner is determined to be ineligible or disqualified for any reasons, his/her prize will be forfeited. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential prize winner for any reason. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND CONTEST WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Woobox, the Sponsor, Newell Brands Inc. and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action using the procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the uploading or the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any entry.
13. Winners List/Official Rules: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, print this page. To obtain a copy of any legally-required winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by September 29, 2017 to: Coleman Social Media. 6655 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd. Atlanta, GA, 30328.
14. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Coleman Company, Inc., 3600 North Hydraulic, Wichita, KS, 67219. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Woobox. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor.