Rules and Regulations:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE OR CHANGE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Pin It To Win It is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of Discount Dance (Sponsor) as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the contest. Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Discount Dance, 5037 E. Hunter Ave., Anaheim, CA 92807.
3. Timing: The Pin It To Win It Contest begins on December 4th, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. GMT and ends on December 11th, 2017 at 12:59 p.m. GMT (the "Promotion Period").
4. How to Enter: Complete the online form December 11th, 2017.
5. Prizes and odds of winning: Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Pin It To Win It contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the contest. Sponsor will randomly award a total of 5 winners that will receive one item from their Wish List Board. Price cap is $75 per winner.
6. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Participation in the Sweepstakes is completely optional.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes; (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State Court located in Orange County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules(whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
U.S. entries only.