WEBBER NATURALS® MOST COMPLETE MULTI GIVEAWAY CONTEST (THE “CONTEST”)
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS (THE “RULES”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A DECLARATION OF ELIGIBILITY AND ENTER INTO A RELEASE OF LIABILITY, AND, AT THE DISCRETION OF SPONSOR, SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE A BACKGROUND CHECK.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU UNCONDITIONALLY AND IRREVOCABLY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. AMONG OTHER THINGS, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES A LIMITATION OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
How to Enter:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY to enter or win any prize in the Contest.
This Contest is open to all persons residing in the country of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory as of the first day of the Contest Period. WN Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (the “Sponsor”), the independent judging organization appointed by the Sponsor (the “Judge”) and each of their respective affiliates, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotional agencies are collectively referred to herein as the “Contest Entities”. Employees of the Contest Entities and each of their immediate family members and/or those persons living in the same household (whether legally related or not) are all ineligible to enter or win the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws.
Contest entrants (the “Contestant” or “Contestants”) acknowledge and agree that they are providing information directly to the Sponsor and agree to release the Contest Entities, Facebook, and Instagram from any and all liability arising in connection with the Contest including without limitation any injury, loss, or liability of any kind with respect to or resulting from the development, participation in and execution of the Contest.
To enter, fill out an online entry form provided on the Webber Naturals official Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/webbernaturals) or on the Webber Naturals official website (http://www.webbernaturals.com) between 12:00:00 am ET on August 4, 2017 and 11:59:59 pm ET on September 30, 2017 (the “Contest Period”) and your entry will be included in the prize draw that will take place at the end of the Contest Period.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person per day may be submitted.
The Contest closes at 11:59:59 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 30, 2017. All entries must be submitted and received by the Sponsor no later than 11:59:59 pm ET on September 30, 2017.
Grand Prize Details:
There is one (1) grand prize available to be won for the Contest consisting of the following components:
• A one (1) year supply of Webber Naturals Most Complete Multi for two (2) persons which will be delivered as eight (8) individual vouchers that will each cover the entire cost of one bottle of Webber Naturals Most Complete Multi ninety (90) capsules.
Secondary Prize Details:
There are one hundred (100) secondary prizes (the “Secondary Prize” or “Secondary Prizes”) available to be won for the Contest. Each Secondary Prize will consist of one (1) Webber Naturals gift certificate that will cover the entire cost of one bottle of Webber Naturals Most Complete Multi ninety (90) capsules.
Further Prize Details:
Approximate value of the grand prize is one hundred and fifty-nine Canadian dollars ($159.00 CAD). Approximate value of the secondary prizes is one-thousand, nine-hundred and ninety-nine Canadian dollars ($1,999.00 CAD) comprised of one hundred (100) vouchers with an approximate value of nineteen dollars and ninety-nine cents in Canadian dollars ($19.99 CAD). All prizes are non-transferable. The total prize value of the Contest is approximately two thousand, one hundred and fifty-eight Canadian dollars ($2,158.00 CAD).
Grand Prize Winner Drawing and Notification:
A random draw to determine the Grand Prize Winner will be performed after the end of the Contest Period on or around October 3, 2017 by the Judge.
A representative of the Sponsor will notify the selected, potential Grand Prize Winner by email within approximately one (1) week of the draw dates referenced above. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within five (5) days (or such other deadline as may be stipulated by the Sponsor in its sole discretion) or if any Contest-related communication is rejected, faulty, or returned as undeliverable (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion), that selected entrant may be disqualified and another entry may be randomly selected. This process will be repeated if the new entrant cannot be reached until the representative of the Sponsor is able to successfully contact a selected entrant. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and will not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the selected entrant.
Secondary Prize Winner Drawing and Notification:
Secondary Prize Winners are selected by a random computer-generated number at the time of submission. The odds of being selected depend on the random computer-generated number at the time of submission and odds selected by the Sponsor. After submitting the required information into the Contest entry form, the entrant will be presented with a page that explains the result of their contest entry (the “Results Page”). The potential winners will be notified by a confirmation message on the Results Page.
Secondary Prizes will be fulfilled immediately on the Results Page in the form of printable vouchers. Only contest entrants who receive messaging on the results page stating that they are an Instant Winner will be considered a Secondary Prize Winner.
In order to be declared an official winner, selected entrants must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. If the selected entrant incorrectly answers the mathematical skill-testing question, then another winner will be selected and will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. This process will be repeated if the new winner cannot correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question until a winner who is able to correctly answer such question is selected.
1. If any Contest entry is submitted or obtained through fraudulent means or is in any way tampered with, it will be disqualified; such decision to be made by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
2. No correspondence will be entered into except with the selected entrants. Entries that are forged, altered, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, illegitimate, illegible, garbled, or generated by a macro, bot, or other automated means will not be accepted and will be void.
3. All decisions of the Sponsor and of the Judge are final.
4. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or prize components as well as to cancel or modify the Contest or the prizes for any reason at any time without notice, all in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing, distribution, or production errors and may terminate, modify, or withdraw this Contest if any related materials are found to contain such errors, without liability and without notice, at its sole discretion.
6. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or misdirected entries, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, computer equipment, software, e-mail delivery, or failure or delay of any e-mail, correspondence, or entry to be received. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug, or other cause beyond its reasonable control corrupts the security or proper administration of the Contest. Entrants agree to abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Judge, which are final.
7. The Grand Prize winner will be required to promptly sign and return to the Sponsor a Declaration and Release form and enter into a release of liability in favour of the Contest Entities or the winner’s Prize will be forfeited.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT HEREBY EXPRESSLY RELEASES EACH OF THE CONTEST ENTITIES, FACEBOOK AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND CONTRACTORS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS, EXPENSES, AND LIABILITY SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY THE ENTRANT ARISING FROM THE ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST (AND IF THE ENTRANT IS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR A SECONDARY PRIZE WINNER, FROM THE ENTRANT’S USE OF THE GRAND PRIZE OR THE SECONDARY PRIZE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE LIABLE TO AN ENTRANT, A GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR SECONDARY PRIZE WINNER FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR PURE ECONOMIC LOSS, AND IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASEES TO ANY ENTRANT, GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR SECONDARY PRIZE WINNER EXCEED THE LESSER OF: (I) THE DIRECT DAMAGES SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY SUCH PERSON; OR (II) THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED CANADIAN DOLLARS ($100.00 CAD), REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING CONTRACT (INCLUDING FUNDAMENTAL BREACH), TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT LIABILITY.
9. By entering this Contest, the winner authorizes the Sponsor to use his or her name, voice, likeness, comments, and photograph without compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor. The names, addresses and any other personal information obtained from the Contest entrants will only be used for the sole purpose of selecting a winner, unless otherwise specified. By participating in the Contest, each entrant: (i) grants to the Sponsor the right to use the information contained in his/her Contest entry (“Information”) for the purpose of administering the Contest, including, but not limited to, contacting and announcing the Contest winner; (ii) grants to the Sponsor the right to use his/her information, photograph, or such other personal information as the entrant may disclose to the Sponsor for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Contest, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law; and (iii) acknowledges that the Sponsor may disclose his/her personal information to third-party agents and service providers of the Sponsor in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) and (ii) above.
10. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond its control, then the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend, or suspend the Contest, and/or select a winner from previously received eligible entries.
11. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES INDIVIDUALLY AND PREVENTS YOU FROM SUING IN COURT OR HAVING A JURY TRIAL. Subject as set out below, any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or related to the Contest or these Rules and the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation, or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration. Notwithstanding the preceding sentence, neither you nor Sponsors is required to arbitrate any dispute in which either party seeks equitable or other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets, or patents. The Supreme Court of British Columbia, Vancouver Registry, will have exclusive jurisdiction over any suit not subject to arbitration. You and Sponsors will (a) notify each other of any dispute within 30 days of when it arises and (b) attempt informal resolution prior to any demand for arbitration. Arbitration will be administered by the British Columbia International Commercial Arbitration Centre (“BCICAC”) (or its successor) pursuant to its Domestic Commercial Arbitration Shorter Rules of Procedure, and conducted by a single arbitrator in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, unless the arbitrator determines differently. The appointing authority will be the BCICAC. The language of the arbitration will be English. Except as expressly provided herein, the arbitrator has the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in Court. The Contest and these Rules, including any disputes hereunder, will be governed, construed, and interpreted under the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, including the federal laws of Canada applicable in that Province, without giving effect to that Province’s conflict of laws principles. Whether the dispute is heard in arbitration or in Court, you and Sponsors will not commence against the other a class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding.
12. Webber Naturals® is a registered trademark of WN Pharmaceuticals Ltd.