Whistler Dream Holiday Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Whistler Dream Holiday Contest (the "Contest") is sponsored by The Crystal Lodge & Suites, located at 4154 Village Green, Whistler, BC. V0N 1B; Powder Mountain Catskiing, Scandinave Spa and The Adventure Group (the "Sponsors"). There is one Grand Prize to be awarded. Chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
Who Can Enter:
1. The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada and the 50 United States (and D.C.), who are over the age of majority in their province, state or country of residence or older at the time of entry exception of residents of Quebec and Puerto Rico
2. The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws, and is void where prohibited.
3. Employees of the Sponsors or any of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Contest and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. The Contest is open from 7:00am Thursday December 28th, 2017 to Sunday January 14th, 2018 at 11:59 AM PST (the "Contest Period").
How To Enter:
5. To Enter:
a). Eligible entrants may visitwww.facebook.com/CrystalLodgeWhistler, www.facebook.com/Scandinave.Whistler or www.facebook.com/powdermountainheliandcatskiing or https://www.facebook.com/TAGWhistler (the "Site") during the Contest Period and register for the Contest. Registration is free. To register eligible entrants must provide their first name, last name, email address and telephone number.
6. There is a maximum of 5 entries that may be earned by an entrant during the Contest Period.
7. Any use of electronic device to enhance or alter entrants' odds of winning will count as a fraudulent entry. Entries that are fraudulent are not permitted and will be declared invalid.
8. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. Receipt of entries for the random draw will not be acknowledged, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt.
9. The Sponsor reserves the right to delete any entries or remove participants that are in violation of the Official Rules.
10. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
Grand Prize Draw:
i) has read, understands and complies with the Official Rules;ii) releases and discharges the Sponsor; andiii)Consent to the announcement of the winner's name and the use by or on behalf of the Sponsor of the winner's name and/or photograph and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, without any further compensation to the winner.14. Should the selected entrant fail to comply with any of the requirements contained in these Official Rules, the Grand prize will be automatically forfeited and another entrant will be selected and the initially selected entrant will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards the Sponsor or anyone involved in the Contest.15. Return of any prize notification email as "undeliverable" may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected.
The Grand Prize:
16. One (1) Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize is valued at Two Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty - Four Canadian Dollars ($2,634 CAD) and is for one winner and a travelling companion will consist of:
23. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local/municipal laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Official Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
24. The Sponsors will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or liable to any entrant or any other person for:a
a) any erroneous lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered Contest registrations, regardless of the cause, including, but not limited to, failure of the Site;
b) any failure of any reason whatsoever of the selected entrant to receive a prize notification;
c) any changes in email addresses after Contest registrations are submitted; and
d) any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause.
25. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of being conducted as intended by the Sponsors, including due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or interferes with administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant responsible for such misconduct and cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
26. Should tax liability arise, then it will be the responsibility of the winner to notify their own Government's relevant tax department. The Sponsor takes no responsibility or liability for taxation or for any other costs incurred in connection with the prizes received in this Contest.
27. Decisions of the Sponsors are final and binding.
29. To be notified of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (ensure sufficient postage is included) to: Whistler Dream Holiday Contest c/o Crystal Lodge, 4154 Village Green, Whistler, BC, V0N 1B4. Requests for the winner's name must be received no later than February 1st, 2018