We did not reach our goal of 2000 Facebook likes by May 15th so we are extending the contest for the 2 hour sail giveaway until we reach the 2000 likes regardless of date.
No purchase necessary. Void in Quebec and where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S., D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older. The Fate Spring Charter Givaway Sweepstakes is sponsored by Charleston Sailing Charters. For Official Rules, visit the sweepstakes tab on Charleston Sailing Charters Fan Page on Facebook. Starts 12 pm ET March 3, 2013 and ends on May 15 , 2013.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
Promotion Period: Fate Spring Charter Givaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 3, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on May 15, 2013 (“Promotion Period”).
How To Enter: During the Promotion Period, you can enter the Sweepstakes through the Sweepstakes application on the Charleston Sailing Charters Facebook page (you must also “Like” Charleston Sailing Charters Facebook page if you have not done so already). Entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET on May 15, 2013, to be included in the random drawing. Limit one (1) Initial Entry per person/email address/Facebook ID during the Promotion Period.
Initial Entry : Complete the on-screen registration form to enter the Sweepstakes. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your Internet service provider will apply. Click the “Enter” button in order to receive one (1) Initial Entry for the Promotion Period.
Bonus Entries : Entrants who follow the steps outlined above to receive an Initial Entry during the Promotion Period may also earn bonus entries (each, a “ Bonus Entry”) via two (2) ways, as follows:
1.) From Facebook, click on the “Tweet” button (log in to your Twitter account if you have not done so already) and Tweet the phrase provided to earn one (1) Bonus Entry into the random drawing. If you do not have a Twitter account, and you would like to create one, visit www.Twitter.com. Limit one (1) Tweet/Bonus Entry per person/email address during the Promotion Period.
2.) Invite friends (each, a “Friend”) to The Charleston Sailing Charters Facebook page to participate in the Sweepstakes. Bonus Entries may be obtained by “Sharing via your Wall.” Entrants will receive one (1) Bonus Entry into the random drawing for each Friend who subsequently enters the Sweepstakes through the “Shared" wall post. IMPORTANT: IN ORDER TO RECEIVE BONUS ENTRIES, THE FRIEND(S) WHO LEARNED OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIA YOUR WALL POST MUST ALSO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES BY FOLLOWING THE STEPS FOR HIM/HER TO RECEIVE AN INITIAL ENTRY. IF A FRIEND WHO LEARNED OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIA YOUR WALL POST DOES NOT ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES BY FOLLOWING THE STEPS TO RECEIVE AN INITIAL ENTRY, NO BONUS ENTRIES WILL BE AWARDED TO YOU FOR THAT FRIEND.
Random Drawing: The applicable winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing on or about May 15 2013, from among all eligible entries (including Initial Entries and Bonus Entries, collectively “entry”) received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Prize(s) will be awarded and winner(s) will be notified by email/mail/phone.
How Prizes are Unlocked: The prizes that are offered in the Sweepstakes are dependent upon the total number of new Facebook “Likes” that are received during the Promotion Period. Below is the list of prizes that could potentially be offered and the number of new Facebook “Likes” needed to unlock each prize:
Prizes available per number of New Facebook “Likes” If 2000 – 3,999 new “Likes” are received
• One (1) winner will receive one, two (2) hour harbor sail on the sailing yacht Fate. ARV USD. $375.00
If 4,000 – 5,999 new “Likes” are received
• One (1) winner will receive one three (3) hour harbor sail on the sailing yacht Fate. ARV USD, $475.00
If 6,000 + new “Likes” are received
• One (1) winner will receive one, three (3) hour sunset sail on the sailing yacht Fate plus overnight at the dock for two guests. ARV: USD$850.00
Charters cannot be combined with any other offer. Prizes are non transferable. Grand Prize 3 hour sunset sail and overnight must be on the same day. Sailing Charter must be completed within one year of prize award; dates of departure and return are subject to change. Accommodations are subject to availability. Certain restrictions may apply. Days and timing of trip are subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, tips, entertainment, and any additional transportation are the winner's sole responsibility. No substitution or transfer of prize by a Prize winner is permitted. All federal, state, local, municipal and provincial taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
Eligibility : No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Chareleston Sailing Charters (“Sponsor”) and any of their affiliates, parents or subsidiaries, respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies and advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), Void in Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations apply.
6. General Rules: Potential winner(s) will be notified by phone/email and will be required to sign and return via email/mail an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Release of Liability and a Publicity Release, where legal (or a Declaration of Compliance for a Canadian winner) via email/facsimile within three (3) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. Return of prize notification may result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected, time permitting. Winner(s) must “Like” Charleston Sailing Charters on Facebook at the time of prize award. All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likeness and/or voice, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns and Facebook harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. Winner(s) assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor is not responsible for technical hardware/software failures of any kind, lost/unavailable network connections, or failed/incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, which may limit a user’s ability to participate. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/modify the Sweepstakes or disqualify entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined solely by Sponsor. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held to award the applicable prize(s) from all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. Attempt by an individual to deliberately damage web site or undermine legitimate operation of Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal/civil laws and should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted and any damage made to web site will be responsibility of same. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical/other error in printing of Sweepstakes administration/prize announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes.
7. Governing Law & Venue: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning) and any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate Charleston courts in the state of South Carolina in the United States, exclusively, and subject to the laws of the state of South Carolina. Should there be any conflict between the laws of South Carolina and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the state of South Carolina.
Privacy: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to Sponsor's use of your personal information on Facebook and their websites.
9. Winner(s): For the first name, last initial, city and state of the winner(s), available after May 15, 2013 through June 15, 2013, visit The Charleston Sailing Charters Facebook page.
10. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Charleston Sailing Charters, 17 Lockwood Rive Charleston South Carolina, USA. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Charleston Sailing Charters LLC.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Charleston Sailing Charters LLC and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used to contact you in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner or to send you information if you opt to receive future offers from Charleston Sailing Charters.