HIGH SIERRA 'HYDRATE AND HIKE' GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: High Sierra Hydrate and Hike Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia), who are at least eighteen (18) years old as of the last day of the month prior to the date of entry. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Employees of High Sierra and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: High Sierra, 990 Corporate Woods Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL 60061. U.S.A.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on March 26, 2018 at 6 a.m. Central Time and ends on April 2, 2018 at 6 a.m. Central Time (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-‐keeping device for the Sweepstakes
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit the High Sierra Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/highsierrainc) and click on the "Hydrate and Hike Giveaway" application. Once you enter the application, follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) time per 24 hour period each day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Submitting your email will sign you up for promotional emails.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization, whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners on a weekly basis from all eligible entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Periods. Weekly Entry drawings will occur at or around 9 a.m. Central Time on or around April 2, 2018 for the respective applicable Weekly Entry Periods.All drawings will be conducted by Sponsor. Non-‐winning Entries will not carry over into subsequent Period Drawings.The potential winners will be notified by email. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-‐10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. Sponsor is solely responsible for fulfilling the Sweepstakes obligations set forth herein.
6. Prizes: 10 (10) FIRST PRIZES(ONE (1) PER WEEKLY ENTRY PERIOD): Prizes will consist of a backpack in the Sponsor chosen color as mentioned at the time of entry to drawing. The ARV for individual prizes does not exceed $240.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-‐transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable entry period. Limit: of one (1) prize per person. Total ARV for all prizes: Total ARV of all prizes will not exceed: $4,800.00
7. Release: By entering, winners agree to release and hold harmlessSponsor, Facebook Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers,directors, employees and agents(collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including,but not limited to, personal injury,death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsors failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Partiesare not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printingerrors or by any of the equipmentor programming associated with or utilizedin the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limitedto malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phonelines or networkhardware or software; (3) unauthorizedhuman intervention in any part of the entry processor the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human errorwhich may occurin the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost,undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail;or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directlyor indirectly, in wholeor in part, from entrant’sparticipation in the Sweepstakes or receiptor use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant'sentry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-‐awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.(2) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actualout—of—pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this sweepstake, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-‐of-‐pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by,and construed in accordance with, the laws of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Illinois.
13. Winner List: To obtain a list of winners, send a self-‐addressed, stamped envelope to Hydrate and Hike Giveaway List Request, 990 Corporate Woods Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL 60061. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the conclusion of the Entry Period.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Information is being provided to Sponsor, not Facebook.