Official Rules – No Purchase Necessary
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS APPLY
Open to Legal Residents of the Continental United States
18 Years of Age or Older
How to Enter: Entry period for Sweepstakes starts March, 29 2017, at 10:00:00 A.M. EST and ends on November 30th, 2017 at 11:59:59 P.M. EST. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M. EST on November 30th, 2017 to be eligible. The Sweepstakes must be entered using the online form provided through the Facebook app, Woobox. You may enter online through the Woobox entry form. Multiple entries submitted by a single household are void. Entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the entrant are void. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply and normal postage rates will apply to mailed entries. Limit one entry per email address.
2. Sponsor/Promotor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored and promoted by Cot'n Wash, Inc. Two Logan Square, Suite 400, Philadelphia, PA 19103 (“Sponsor”). Sweepstakes Partners include Keep America Beautiful.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Eligibility to win a prize is contingent upon entrant meeting all eligibility requirements set forth herein.
4. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 continental United States, who are 18 years of age or older as of March 29, 2017. Employees of Cot'n Wash, Inc., Keep America Beautiful, and each of their owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses) and persons living in the household of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Winners must agree to allow Cot'n Wash, Inc. to use entry for marketing purposes on all social media channels relating to this Sweepstakes.
5. Winner Selection: A total of one grand prize and ten runner up winners will be selected no later than one calendar day following the end of the Sweepstakes submission period from the eligible submissions received. The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor whose decision will be final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of being selected will be dependent upon the eligible entries received by Sponsor. Buying Will Not Help You Win. Your chances of winning without making a purchase are the same as the chance of someone who purchases something. All prizes will be awarded and winners will be notified by the email used in the response within ten (10) business days of the prize drawing. Winners must respond within 7 days to redeem their prize. Winners who do not respond within 7 days forfeit their rights to their prize and the prize will be deemed unclaimed and an alternate winner will be selected. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed, except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable. Limit one (1) prize per household.
6. Consumer Disclosure – Prizes and Approximate Retail Values: Three Grand Prize winners will receive a $250 Gift Card to Dropps.com.
7. General Rules: This Sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and must be resolved by binding arbitration performed by the American Arbitration Association in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, or unavailable network connections, failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes that may limit the ability to participate or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Online entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor is not responsible for late, illegible, misdirected, incomplete or garbled entries. Entries void if altered, forged or if submitted outside authorized channels. If such disruption or damage occurs that impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes becomes technically corrupted, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Opting In: Participants opt in to receive email from third party marketing partners of Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Partners (Keep America Beautiful). New registrants must fill out all required fields including name, email address, birthday, and then opt-in to receive emails from Sponsor's carefully screened marketing partners. Current users must log into their current account and opt-in to receive third party emails. Upon completing the requested information, and clicking the "submit" button, participants automatically will be entered into the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize or equal or greater value. No transfer or substitution of prize or cash alternative is allowed accept at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All Federal, state and local taxes and any other expenses or incidentals not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner, if applicable. An IRS form 1099 will be issued for the calendar year the prize is awarded. Sponsor and its agents assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. Potential prize winners will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, or the prize will be deemed unclaimed and an alternate winner will be selected. Any eligibility document, including any prize notification, returned to the Sponsor as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the Sponsor will conduct an alternate drawing to select a winner. If any prize is deemed unclaimed or if any winner is determined by the Sponsor to be disqualified or ineligible to accept the prize, the Sponsor shall conduct an alternate drawing to select a winner within three (3) business days of such disqualification, ineligibility or unclaimed prize determination. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agents to use the winner’s name, hometown, their story, images and/or likeness for marketing via social media purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. General Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor, participating prize providers and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of the use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction or property, violation of rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
9. Winner’s List: The list of winners is available 30 days after the last day of the Sweepstakes submission period for which the Sweepstakes was held. To request the name of the winners for a specific Sweepstakes question, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Cot'n Wash, Inc., Two Logan Square, Suite 400, Philadelphia, PA, Attention: Marketing Department. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of this Sweepstakes.