Gunwerks Build & Win Your Dream Gun Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at gunwerks.com or via social outlets outlined below and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Gunwerks, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Gunwerks as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January 18, 2017 and ending March 31, 2017 at 11:59pm MST. All online entries must be received by the same date.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.gunwerks.com/dreamgun, or submitted via social network as outlined at www.gunwerks.com/dreamgun. The entry must satisfy all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not comply with the rules or specifications will be disqualified. You may enter only once per email per day. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission will be removed from eligibility. All decisions by Gunwerks are final and binding as relates to terms and conditions of the campaign.
5. Prizes: One winner will be chosen at random from the pool of entries. The winner will win the Gunwerks rifle valued at up to $12,000 that he/she submitted as the entry. Prize to be built and delivered by Gunwerks to the winner before December 31, 2017, dependent on product and component availability. If product or components are not available at time of redemption or whenever production is initiated, Gunwerks reserves the right to substitute or replace components of the chosen gun build with comparable products as available.
6. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Gunwerks. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Gunwerks’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Gunwerks to use Winner’s submitted build configuration, name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Drawing and Notification: Winner will be randomly drawn from the pool of eligible entries on March 20, 2017. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following the drawing. Gunwerks shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including qualification and capacity to receive, possess, own, and operate a firearm. Transfer of firearm will be processed according to federal and state law. By entering this contest, you affirm legal eligibility to take possession of the firearm. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GUNWERKS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE. winners shall be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release by April 7, 2017 and prior to receipt of each prize or forfeit the prize. By submitting an entry and participating in this sweepstakes, entrants irrevocably transfer, grant, and assign to the Sponsor, its affiliates, and its respective successors, assigns, and licensees (unless prohibited by law), the right worldwide and in perpetuity, to use entrant's name, likeness, voice, and photograph in any and all media for any advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, as well as on the Sponsor's website in connection with this sweepstakes and other promotions, and release Sponsor and any entity acting on behalf of Sponsor from any liability with respect thereto.
10. Terms & Conditions: Gunwerks reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Gunwerks’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Gunwerks may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Gunwerks. Gunwerks reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Gunwerks has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Gunwerks reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Gunwerks and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF WYOMING, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wyoming having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Gunwerks 2301 Lt. Childers St. Cody, Wyoming, 82414. Requests must be received no later than June 30th, 2017. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Gunwerks 2301 Lt. Childers St. Cody, Wyoming, 82414.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Gunwerks is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
16. By entering, submitting, or otherwise interacting with this contest or the elements thereof, You, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.