Terms & Conditions for the Swiss International Air Lines' Facebook Contest “SWISS Rejuvenation Contest” United States, January-February 2017 ("Contest").
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This drawing is offered only in the United States and is open only to legal residents of the U.S. who have reached the age of majority in the State in which they reside (void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law), and are eligible to enter, except employees and residents of their same households (whether related or not) and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings children and each of their respective spouses) regardless of where they live of: Swiss International Air Lines, and its respective affiliated companies, franchises, promotional agencies, and anyone involved in the promotion, development and handling of this drawing.
2. This drawing requires Agents to read the terms and conditions on the Facebook Contest Page. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on January 26, 2017 and ending at 11:59 pm EST on February 26, 2017 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Prize must be accepted as awarded with no substitution. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part. Fees, taxes and airport charges are responsibility of the winner. Winner and travel companion must travel together on same itinerary and is based on space availability at time of booking. Tickets and travel are valid on Swiss International Air Lines operated flights only. No frequent flyer mileage may be accrued.
3. How to enter: In order to be entered into the drawing, the following steps must be taken: (a) read the information provided on the Swiss International Air Lines contest website, (b) read and agree to the terms and conditions; (c) complete the registration form; and (d) agree that information on the registration page becomes the property of Swiss International Air Lines. Incomplete or inaccurate registration forms are void. No other form of entry will be accepted. Any person who uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times in violation of the preceding entry limitation will be disqualified. Incomplete or inaccurate entries are void.
Limit one (1) entry, per individual, per drawing. No other form of entry will be accepted. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times in violation of the preceding entry limitation will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like (online) entry methods will void all such entries by such methods and result in disqualification of any entrant using such methods.
4. The Prize will be awarded at random after a drawing by an independent party is performed from all eligible entries.
5. The Prize winner will be notified within one month after the end of the Sweepstakes period. The selected entrant will be contacted by e-mail or in person. Once the winner has been contacted, their name may be announced via SWISS social media and online marketing. If the selected winner does not comply with the Terms and Conditions, that entrant forfeits any right to the Prize and a new random winner will be selected. The Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded. In a dispute, the authorized account holder of email address will be declared the winner of the contest.
6. Swiss International Air Lines is not responsible for failure for any reason whatsoever of selected entrant to receive notification. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prize will be handled by Swiss International Air Lines. Swiss International Air Lines reserves the right in their sole discretion to substitute any and all part of the Prize with a Prize of comparable value.
Swiss international Air Lines is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system, property or anything stored on or related thereto as a result of participation in, or connection with, this drawing. Entrants release Swiss International Air Lines from all liability in connection with the drawing and any Prize won.
7. In order to be eligible to win the Prize, the winner will be required to sign a declaration of compliance with the drawing Terms and Conditions and one or more releases waiving Swiss International Air Lines’ liability with respect to injuries, accidents, loss, or misfortune relating to the drawing and/or the awarding of the Prize. In addition, the winner of the Prize must authorize Swiss International Air Lines to announce and publish their names, addresses and photographs (without remuneration) in any publicity.
Failure to comply with all the drawing rules or to sign and return any of the release forms will result in disqualification and another entrant will be drawn from the remaining eligible entries received. A selected entrant will be declared a winner only after meeting all of the above terms and conditions.
8. Swiss International Air Lines is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission or unauthorized access to or alterations of entries, or for technical, equipment, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunction or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry by Swiss International Air Lines, even if it affects ability to enter or entry into this drawing. Swiss international Air Lines is also not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, delayed, destroyed or illegible entries. All submissions become the property of Swiss International Air Lines and will not be returned.
9. The decisions of Swiss International Air Lines for the drawing will be final and binding on all entrants. By entering, entrants agree that they have read, understood and agree to these drawing rules and regulations and release Swiss International Air Lines from all liability in connection with the drawing and/or any Prize. Prize is subject to all applicable Federal, State and Municipal taxes which are the responsibility of the winner.
10. Swiss International Air Lines reserves the right to amend or terminate all or any portion of this drawing at any time without prior notification. Swiss International Air Lines reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in the event of non-availability of the Prize for any reason. Void where prohibited.
11. All federal, state, and local laws/regulations apply. This drawing shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, USA (without regard to principles of conflict of laws), with venue and jurisdiction Nassau County, NY and all claims must be resolved in the courts located in Nassau County, NY, except as required by law.