Terms and conditions:
Interior of the Year is a promotion run by NZ House & Garden magazine, owned by Fairfax New Zealand Limited.
By submitting photos and information, the entrant is agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Entrant is the photographer and homeowner or has the photographer’s and/or homeowner’s consent to submit the photographs and grant the rights set out in these terms and conditions.
- Any photos and personal information submitted by entrants may be published by NZ House & Garden should the entrant become a finalist or winner of the competition (this does not include phone numbers or addresses).
- The supreme winner of Interior of the Year will receive a trophy and a three-night stay at Kauri Cliffs. The winners and finalists will be chosen by Fairfax Media and selected judges. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to with the judges.
- All taxes and any other charges or expenses associated with the prize will be for winner’s account.
- The winners of each category will be published in the November 2016 issue of NZ House & Garden and in other Fairfax Media publications.
- The winners will be announced at an event in October 2016. Finalists and winners photos and information may be used by Fairfax Media across other publications and media channels (both in print and online) to promote the competition.
- By entering the competition entrants agree to allow Fairfax Media to shoot photos of the relevant rooms, photograph either the owner or the professional involved in the room's design and interview them.
- Fairfax Media reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time and without explanation.