MONEYKEY SPRING SWEEPSTAKES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”) – OFFICIAL RULES AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. APPLYING FOR A PRODUCT OR SERVICE WITH MONEYKEY WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
- The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Mississippi, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Wisconsin, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry, and to legal residents of Alabama who are 19 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
- Officers, directors, managers and employees of MoneyKey and each of its respective affiliates and related companies and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, consultants and agents, as well as immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such person, and any other engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family” shall be deemed to mean husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister-in-law, brother, or brother-in-law.
- MoneyKey reserves the right to disqualify any participant who is not eligible, who submits false information, or otherwise violates these Official Rules and Terms & Conditions.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
B. SPONSOR & ENTRY PERIOD.
- The Sweepstakes is sponsored by MoneyKey, an online lender and credit services provider (“MoneyKey”). MoneyKey’s mailing address is 3422 Old Capitol Trail, Wilmington, DE 19808.
- The Sweepstakes is conducted through Woobox.
- The Sweepstakes begin at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on March 26, 2018 and end at 11:59 PM EST on April 17, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries received after the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted.
- MoneyKey may extend the Sweepstakes Period, with or without notice.
C. HOW TO ENTER.
- The entrant does not have to be a customer of MoneyKey (the “Entrant”).
- To be eligible to win, the Entrant shall visit https://www.moneykey.com/blog/index.php/moneykey-sweepstakes/ during the Sweepstakes Period and complete the online entry form in its entirety, including full name, State, email address, and their “spring clean” their budget idea.
- The Entrant must have a valid Facebook account. If the Entrant does not have a Facebook account, they can visit https://www.facebook.com/ and register for a free Facebook account.
- The Entrant shall receive one (1) entry by completing the online entry form.
- Limit of one (1) daily entry using this method, per person, per Facebook account, up to twenty-three (23) entries during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Methods to Obtain Additional/Bonus Entries:
- The online entry form provides the option to Entrants to tweet about the Sweepstakes. Entrants may hashtag #SpringSweepstakes and ideas of ways to "spring clean" their budget. The Entrant will receive three (3) additional entries. An Entrant may only obtain additional entries through this method once daily.
- On completing the online entry form, the Entrant shall receive a unique URL that the Entrant may share with others to gain additional entries. Posting the unique URL does not, in and of itself, improve the Entrant’s odds of winning. For each person that enters using the Entrant’s unique URL, the Entrant will receive three (3) additional entries. There is no limit to the number of additional entries that the Entrant may obtain through persons entering the Sweepstakes using the Entrant’s unique URL.
- All entries become the exclusive property of MoneyKey and will not be acknowledged, except as provided herein.
- Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void, as are entries that are illegible, garbled, incomplete or do not adhere to the Official Rules or Terms & Conditions may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MoneyKey.
D. ODDS OF WINNING.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes.
- Entrants are eligible to win one (1) of four (4) $50 Amazon eGift Cards.
- The total approximate retail value of all prizes to be awarded is $200 USD.
- Prizes are not transferable nor assignable. Substitutions and cash redemptions are not permitted, except at MoneyKey’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. MoneyKey will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
- In the case of unavailability of any prize, MoneyKey reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- All Amazon eGift Card terms and conditions apply to the use of the prizes and are incorporated herein for reference.
- Any and all prize related expenses, including, without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for MoneyKey to post the Winners’ names publicly, unless prohibited by law.
F. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION.
- Four (4) winners will be selected through a random draw on April 19, 2018 at 2:00 PM EST. Each winner shall be notified within three (3) business days via email, using the email address submitted by the winner on completing the online entry form.
- The selection of winners is final and non-negotiable, unless otherwise provided herein.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within three (3) business days from the time the award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
- Prizes shall be delivered to the e-mail address initially provided by a winner within five (5) business days after the winner has claimed the prize.
- MoneyKey shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- To obtain a complete list of winners, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By completing the online entry form and/or submitting additional entries, each Entrant warrants that they have read and agree to abide by the Official Rules and Terms & Conditions and that they are not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. The Entrant further agrees and understands that:
- The Sweepstakes is conducted in English.
- They shall not include any explicit, libelous, defamatory, disparaging, or otherwise inappropriate language or content.
- MoneyKey reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should circumstances out of MoneyKey’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes.
- MoneyKey is not responsible for any entry that is lost, late, incomplete, invalid, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletion, defects, telecommunication malfunctions, human error, or otherwise. Proof of entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by MoneyKey.
- Participants may not attempt to circumvent the Official Rules and Terms & Conditions by attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes through deception or other unfair practices, including entering more times than permissible through the use of multiple email addresses, identities or devices.
- All information submitted via Twitter and/or Facebook must be submitted pursuant to and is subject to:
- Twitter’s Terms of Service, https://twitter.com/en/tos;
- Facebook Pages Terms, https://www.facebook.com/page_guidelines.php.
H. NO LIABILITY.
- By participating, Entrants and all prize winners agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Facebook, Twitter, MoneyKey and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by any Entrant, prize winner, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of the Sweepstakes as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
- Entrants may receive commercial emails and/or other communications from MoneyKey or other parties. Entrants may, at any time, opt out of receiving marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of these communications.
J. TWITTER, AMAZON, FACEBOOK.
- The Sweepstakes hosted by MoneyKey is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, Amazon or Facebook.