Blackmagic Cinema Camera GIVEAWAY
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. DESCRIPTION AND PERIOD: Premiumbeat’s Blackmagic Cinema Camera Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins September 3, 2012 at 12:00PM Eastern Time (ET) and ends September 28, 2012 at 11:59PM ET (the “Promotion Period”). During the Promotion Period, consumers are invited to log on to the sweepstakes website to enter for a chance to win the prize.
3. CAN I PARTICIPATE? Officers, directors and employees of Premiumbeat.com (the “Sponsor”), FStoppers.com, Blackmagic Design, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, web site providers or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) of each are not eligible to win. In the event the potential winner is ineligible to participate, an alternate winner will be selected by a random drawing. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
4. HOW DO I ENTER? Enter the sweepstakes by entering at http://woobox.com/wd8bfe. You will get an additional 2 chances to win for every participant you refer through our Facebook "Invite friends" tool. There is no fee or charge to become a member of Facebook. Limit: one (1) entry per person per day, gain 2 additional entries each time a person you have referred through Facebook registers during the duration of the promotion.
Any individual, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, suspected of using multiple identities to submit entries in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple e-mail or Facebook accounts, will be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. The name of the person submitting the Sweepstakes entry must be the authorized account holder of such email and Facebook account, otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder and/or holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she the authorized account holder of such email address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her Facebook account or email during the Promotional Period.
Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or Contest service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
5. WHAT CAN I WIN? One random winner will receive a Blackmagic Cinema Camera. Prize includes the packaged retail version of the camera – camera, power supply, DaVinci Resolve Software, Media Express Software, UltraScope Software, detachable sun shield, camera strap and dust cap. As of August 30, 2012 the camera is not yet available for public purchase. Premiumbeat has preordered a camera. Winner will take possession of the camera when Premiumbeat obtains it.
In the case that the camera is not in Premiumbeat’s possession by the time the contest has ended (September 28, 2012) the winner can choose to wait to receive it or pick another product of their choosing, less or equal to $2,995.
Winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes incurred by the acceptance of the prize. Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, exchanged or otherwise redeemed. Sponsor is not responsible for any costs associated with accepting or otherwise using the prizes. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agents to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. HOW DO I WIN? Potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor at the latest 24 hours after September 28, 2012 at 11:59 pm. Winner will be announced as soon as eligibility of potential winner has been verified.
Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of entries received. Three attempts to contact the potential Prize winner by e-mail and/or Facebook will be made. Actual means of notification to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. If a potential Prize winner is unable to be reached within five (5) days of the third contact attempt, or refuses to accept the prize, that potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. If receipt of the prize is restricted by law or employment policy applicable to a potential winner or potential winner’s family (parents, children, siblings and spouse) and member of the households (whether or not related) of each, that potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected.
Potential prize winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Prize Documents”) within 14 days of receipt of Prize Documents. Sponsor shall have no liability or responsibility to award any prize where: (a) any required Prize Documents are not fully executed and received by Sponsor at the designated address by the due date specified in Prize Documents; or (b) if any mail or e-mail addressed to the potential Winner is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable without a forwarding address or if potential Winner cannot be contacted for any reason; or (c) potential Winner is deemed ineligible or otherwise non-compliant with any aspect of these Official Rules. Noncompliance will result in disqualification of the potential Prize winner and the selection of an alternate Prize winner.
7. CONDUCT. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and its agents, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify and prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize who Sponsor suspects, in the sole discretion, of attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse or threaten or harass any of the Sponsors’ representatives, by not meeting the age or other entry requirements or otherwise failing to comply with these Rules. NOTE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, THE SPONSOR OR ITS AGENTS OR UNDERMINING THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. No liability is assumed for illegible or incomplete entry information or for telephone-related technical difficulties or for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, or an unauthorized intervention or any other cause adversely affects the proper administration, play or conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (a) suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes in part or its entirety; (b) void any suspected entries, and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all the entries received prior to suspension or cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or any materials associated with the administration of the Sweepstakes or the announcement of the prize.
9. RELEASE. Each entrant and each winner agrees on behalf of him/herself, his/her heirs, executors, representatives, assigns, administrators and next of kin to indemnify, hold harmless and release Facebook, the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated businesses and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this Sweepstakes from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damage or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of the prizes. The Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of any prize awarded. The Sponsor does not issue any warranty for the prize. Issues relating to operation and function of the prize can be taken up with the manufacturer.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of Quebec, Canada, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Quebec, Canada. In addition, any dispute relating to the Sweepstakes (including these Official Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state/province or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in the Province of Quebec, Canada. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
12. PUBLICITY CONSENT. By submitting an entry or accepting a prize, where permitted by law, the winner grants to Sponsor (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) and those acting pursuant to the authority of the Sponsor the unconditional and irrevocable right and license, without any further compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent, to use, exhibit and publish, in any medium now known or hereinafter known at any time, the following: (a) their name, city and state, image, likeness, voice, biographical information and statement for advertising, publicity, trade and public relations purposes, to the extent permitted by law; and (b) any film, tape recording or other reproduction of their appearance or voice upon the awarding of the Grand Prize.
13. WINNER’S IDENTITY & OFFICIAL RULES. The name of the Prize winners and these Official Rules are available by email. To receive a Winners’ List or the Official Rules, send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. SPONSOR. Premiumbeat.com, 646 Rimbaud, Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Quebec, J3H 4Z4 Canada sponsors this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
15. FACEBOOK DISCLOSURE. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
16. TWITTER DISCLOSURE. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
© 2012 Premiumbeat.com . All rights reserved. Sweepstakes entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for entrant’s personal use and not for any other commercial purpose whatsoever.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Premiumbeat.com and not to Facebook.
The information you provide will only be used for purposes of this contest.