NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE BELLE TIRE POWER PLAY SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”) AND ANY ADVERTISEMENT RELATING THERETO, IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION ONLY WITHIN THE STATES OF MICHIGAN, OHIO AND INDIANA (“TERRITORY”) AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO, AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY MICHIGAN STATE LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE TERRITORY, PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN THE TERRITORY AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, OR DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The “Belle Tire Power Play Sweepstakes”
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The “Belle Tire Power Play Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Belle Tire, 1000 Enterprise Drive, Allen Park, Michigan 48101, and FOX Sports Detroit, 26555 Evergreen Rd., Ste 90, Southfield, MI 48076, (each a “Sponsor” collectively, the “Sponsors”). The Sweepstakes consists of six (6) independent prize sweepstakes (each, a “Prize Sweepstakes”) to win (i) a $250 Belle Tire Gift Card, (ii) admission for four (4) to a Detroit Red Wings hockey game during the 2016-2017 regular season, and (iii) one (1) piece of autographed Red Wings merchandise (as set forth in Rule #6 herein below). See chart as set forth in Rule #3 for specific Prize Sweepstakes “Registration Periods” (as defined below). The Sweepstakes begins on October 2, 2016 at 6:00:01 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April 2, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (such entire period of time referred to hereinafter as the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entry into one Prize Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other Prize Sweepstakes, promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who reside in the State of Michigan, Toledo, Ohio or the South Bend and Fort Wayne, Indiana DMA who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsors, Belle Tire Distributors, Inc., Fox Cable Network Services, LLC, Fox Entertainment Group, Detroit Red Wings, Inc. and News Corporation (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [children, spouse, parents, siblings] and individuals residing in their same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. By participating, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. The potential prizewinners may be required to show proof of residency.
3. WHEN TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 6:00:01 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 2, 2016, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 2, 2017. Each of the six (6) Prize Sweepstakes shall have one (1) registration period (each a “Registration Period” collectively, “Registration Periods”) one (1) drawing date (each a “Prize Drawing Date” collectively, “Prize Drawing Dates”), and one (1) prizewinner announcement date (each a “Prizewinner Announcement Date” collectively, Prizewinner Announcement Dates”) as set forth in the chart hereinbelow. To be eligible for a Prize Sweepstakes, all entries must be received by Sponsors by the end of the Registration Period for the applicable Prize Sweepstakes. The Sponsors’ database clock shall be the official time keeping device for all online entries.
*PS6 Winner will receive tickets to a 2017-2018 Regular Season Game
4. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchase will not improve your chances of winning. DURING EACH PRIZE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT SHALL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO REGISTER TO WIN ONCE. To enter, visit http://www.facebook.com/belletire and follow the instructions and/or links to the icon entitled “Belle Tire Power Play” to complete the official online entry form in its entirety, which may include without limitation, the entrant’s full name, complete address (including city, state, and zip code), telephone number (including area code), date of birth, and e-mail address, and click the “Submit” button to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. Each online entry must provide a valid e-mail address to be eligible. Entrants have the opportunity to receive bonus entries if the entrant shares the Sweepstakes entry on Facebook and the entrant’s friends enter the Sweepstakes through the Facebook post.
By Mail Option: On an approximately 3 ½ " x 5" card, legibly print your full name, complete mailing address (including city, state, and zip code), daytime phone number, date of birth, e-mail address (if any), and mail your entry to “BELLE TIRE POWER PLAY SWEEPSTAKES” 1000 Enterprise Dr., Allen Park, MI 48101, Attn: Marketing. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by the end of the Prize Sweepstakes registration period and received by Sponsors by the end of the end the mail-in date for the applicable Prize Sweepstakes in order to participate.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of who actually submitted an entry on the Website, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address supplied at the time of entry. An “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable e-mail address has been assigned by the internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the address submitted. The potential prizewinners may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
Limit one entry per entrant per Registration Period. Entrants must register for each Prize Sweepstakes during the corresponding Registration Period in order to be eligible for that period’s drawing. Limit of one (1) “Prize” (as defined below) per prizewinner/household throughout the entire Sweepstakes. No mechanically reproduced, illegible or incomplete entries will be accepted. Sweepstakes entries will be deemed null and void and will be rejected if not submitted through authorized legitimate channels. If a dispute as to the identity of any entrant cannot be resolved to Sponsors’ satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. As permitted by law, each entrant agrees that personal information collected in connection with this Sweepstakes may be shared with the Promotion Entities and Sponsors’ other promotional partners to contact you regarding promotional updates; information; messages; and for other reasons via electronic and/or ordinary mail and, will be used by Sponsor and such promotional partners in compliance with their respective privacy practices. Entry must be made by the entrant, only in the manners as set forth herein. All other methods of entry are considered void.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: A total of six (6) prize winners will be selected. One (1) prizewinner will be selected in a random prize drawing on the drawing date for the applicable Prize Sweepstakes, as set forth in the chart hereinabove, from all eligible entries. Each potential prizewinner will be notified by telephone, e-mail, and/or U.S. mail according to the Prizewinner Announcement Date noted hereinabove, using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsors shall have no liability for any prizewinner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential prizewinner for any reason. Time is of the essence in awarding the Prize. If the selected prizewinner for the applicable Prize Sweepstakes cannot be reached by telephone, e-mail, or U.S. mail, or does not respond within two (2) days of the initial attempt to notify the potential prizewinner, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate prizewinner for that prize may be selected in a random drawing from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsors may successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential prizewinners for each prize in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed winner of the prize after such attempts have been made, if any, the prize may go unawarded if the prize remains unclaimed. If any potential prizewinner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate prizewinner may be selected in a random drawing from the remaining eligible entries.
7. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All Minors (as defined below) must be accompanied, at all times, by an adult. All potential prizewinners are subject to verification. None of the prizes are redeemable for cash. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed except Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of comparable value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. The prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. If lost, a prize awarded herein will not be replaced. The prize will not be substituted, except at Sponsors’ sole discretion due to unavailability and then only for a prize of equal or greater value except where prohibited by law. The prizewinner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any federal, state and/or local taxes on the prize package received. If any potential prizewinner declines the prize, is found to be ineligible, or fails to comply with these Official Rules, such potential prizewinner may be disqualified and will forfeit the prize he or she otherwise might have received. In the event a prizewinner or his or her guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten any other person, Sponsors reserve the right to terminate the applicable event in whole or in part, and send the prizewinner and/or his or her guests home with no further compensation. Upon verification of entrant’s win and compliance with these Official Rules, delivery of any prize will be coordinated by a representative of Sponsors and each prizewinner will receive further notification with details on how to claim the prize. All details and other restrictions of the prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion.
8. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prizes will be awarded only if the potential prizewinner fully complies with these Official Rules. All details and other restrictions of the prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. Each prizewinner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Each potential prizewinner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where imposing such condition is legal, a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). The Prize Claim Documents must be returned within the time frame indicated on the documents. If the potential prizewinner fails to return such documents within the prescribed time, or if a potential prizewinner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with these Official Rules, then that potential prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. All applicable U.S., federal, state, and local taxes, duties, or other taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner, who may be issued a 1099 IRS tax form for the ARV of any awarded prize.
Depiction of the prize in any advertising, promotional materials may not reflect the actual prize package delivered to the prizewinner. Sponsors or their agents shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of any prize once it has been shipped by Sponsors or their agents. Prizewinners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered to the prizewinner.
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant hereby: (a) agrees that the Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize; (b) releases the Promotion Entities from all liability, claims, action, or proceedings relating to this Sweepstakes and from injuries or damages arising in connection with or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes, or use or misuse of a prize package or any portion thereof; and (c) waives any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes may not be used for any form of gambling.
Sponsors make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSORS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10. GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE/FORCE MAJEURE: Acceptance of a prize constitutes prizewinner’s permission for Sponsors to use prizewinner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due prize notifications; or for misdirected telephone transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsors reserve the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in their sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsors’ control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsors are prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsors’ control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsors shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsors will (if possible) select winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of the Sponsors. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
IN NO EVENT WILL PROMOTION ENTITIES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RIGHT IS RESERVED TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
WINNER'S LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of any legally-required winner’s list, or these Official Rules, send a written request to Belle Tire Power Play Sweepstakes Winner’s List, Attn: Marketing Department, 1000 Enterprise Drive, Allen Park, MI 48101. The Winner’s List will be available for a period of thirty (30) days following the end of each Registration Period.