Boppy® #NeverNotAMom Sweepstakes Rules
THESE ARETHE “Boppy® #NeverNotAMomSweepstakes” OFFICIAL RULES (the “OFFICIALRULES”)
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION BY LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (including DC) ONLY, AND IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS, RULES, AND REGULATIONS OF THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “Boppy® #NeverNotAMom Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”)is open only to current legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Officers, directors and employees of The Boppy Company, LLC, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate families and household members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each are not eligible to participate or win. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. In order to enter the Sweepstakes or receive a prize, you must fully comply with these Official Rules, and by entering you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. SWEEPSTAKE SDEADLINES: Sweepstakes Entries may be submitted beginning January 26, 2018 12:01 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) and ending at 11:59 p.m. MT on February 2, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Deadline”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes (the “Sponsor”)is The Boppy Company, LLC, 560 Golden Ridge Road, Suite 150, Golden, CO 80401.
4. TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES: Entry is available by clicking on the “Sweepstakes” tab on the Sponsor’s Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/theboppycompany (the “Entry Form”). Once you access the Entry Form, follow the online instructions to complete all of the required fields. All fully completed Entry Forms must be received by the Sweepstakes Deadline. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person per entry or share.
Sweepstakes Entries are hereinafter referred to as an “Entry” or collectively as “Entries”). If a dispute arises regarding the identity of an individual submitting an Entry Form (each, an “Entrant”), the authorized account subscriber of the email account disclosed on the Entry Form will be considered the Entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any other forms of entry are void. Entries via automated programs, bots, or third-party services are prohibited. Entries by the same person in excess of the limit stated herein will be void. Incomplete, illegible, false, deceptive or garbled Entries arevoid and are not eligible for the Sweepstakes.
5. ODDS OFWINNING: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner(s) are selected at random.
6. PRIZE DETAILS: Ten (10) Grand Prize winners will receive One (1) Boppy™ ComfyFit® Baby Carrier (ARV $70).
Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. No transfer, refund, substitution or replacement of a prize is permitted, except that the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person per household. Prizes pictured in point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, promotional packing and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Applicable taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email at the email address disclosed on the Entry Form starting on or around February 2, 2018. Once notified, a Winner must respond to the Sponsor with the required prize claim documentation, by email, no later than 11:59 p.m. MT on the third day following the date the email is sent to claim the prize awarded. The Sponsor is not responsible for any change in Entrant’s email address. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if a Winner cannot be verified, or if a Winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited. Alternate winners will be selected to receive forfeited prizes from the remaining Entrants pursuant to these Official Rules until all prizes have been properly claimed.
11. NOTAMPERING; RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY: The Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize with regard to: (a) Entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) Entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c)Entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating inthe Sweepstakes or claiming a prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties;(e) any inability of the Winner to accept the prize for any reason; or (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any page or website promoting the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; (c)entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit Entries; or (d) using any other device or artifice to register as multiple registrants. If the Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to void the Entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes, including the entire Sweepstakes, and/or modify the Sweepstakes to award the prize(s) as deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified due to technical difficulties or unforeseen events prior to the Sweepstakes Deadline, notice will be posted on the Sponsor Page and Sponsor Website.
12. RELEASEOF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Parties, The Boppy Company LLC and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (the “Released Parties“) from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery, including any travel related thereto. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or to any other person’s computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes. All Entrants hereby acknowledge, agree and consent that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claims or causes of action arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be the State or federal courts with jurisdiction over the County of Jefferson, State of Colorado.
13. ADDITIONALGENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, and the federal law of the United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief, or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this sweepstakes are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
14. WINNER’SLIST: Winners will be posted on the Sponsor’s Facebook Page on or around February 2, 2018.
15. FACEBOOK IS NOT A SPONSOR OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor only and not to Facebook, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes shall be directed to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Inc.
© 2018 The Boppy Company, LLC. All rights reserved.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. Facebook, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes or in any way affiliated with the Sponsor or this Sweepstakes.