BestReviews Vitamix Sweepstakes
The following promotion is intended for participants in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not a legal resident of the United States or not currently located in the United States. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the official rules below.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are physically located and residing therein and who are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in their state of primary residence at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Sponsor and those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of this Sweepstakes or any agents working on behalf of the Sponsor (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") are ineligible to enter or win this Sweepstakes. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Entrants may participate by logging onto the Sweepstakes Web site located at www.bestreviews.com/sweepstakes ("Web site"). Entrants must follow the on-screen instructions to complete the online entry form including, but not limited to name, email address, daytime phone and date of birth. Once the information has been provided, Entrant must click the "Submit" button to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm PT on (insert date). Limit of one (1) entry per person per Entry Period. Entries in excess of the limits stated herein will result in disqualification of the Entrant. Entries generated by a macro, script or other automated means will be disqualified. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address used for entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online Entrant or winner, the Entrant or winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the email account was opened. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. All information provided by Entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $549.
All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize winners cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. No prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or any portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, in their sole discretion. The stated ARV of a prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor. The ARV of any prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. No refunds or credits for changes are allowed. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. Other restrictions may apply.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Potential Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing conducted by the Sponsor or its designees within five (5) business days of the end of each the Entry Period. The potential winners will be notified by email and/or telephone within approximately three (3) days of the drawing date. The potential winners must be able to receive telephone calls from an unlisted and/or blocked number. Winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within 48 hours of first attempted notification. Potential Winners will be required to verify address and return within five (5) days an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where imposing such condition is legal) a publicity release (collectively, the "Prize Claim Documents"). Failure of any potential winner respond or to return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries for that prize. A prize will not be awarded until all such properly executed forms are returned. If a prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, the prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per household.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may assign a designee to handle winner selection, notification and fulfillment tasks on Sponsor’s behalf. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize that he or she may win, each Entrant agrees to release the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective successors, employees, agents, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of a prize. Each Entrant authorizes the Sweepstakes Entities to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence in advertising or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, and on a winner's list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sweepstakes Entities are not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or Prize Claim Forms, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize including participation in any activity or travel related thereto, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (v) any inability of Winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, will select the winner(s) from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sweepstakes Entities representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Nevada, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Nevada. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a list of winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “BestReviews Sweepstakes" Winner List/Rules, 717 California Ave. First Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later December 31, 2019.