NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MANY WILL ENTER. ONLY ONE WILL WIN THE GRAND PRIZE!
1. Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Only residents ages 9–18 who are located in the U.S. at time of entry will be eligible to win the grand prize. Residents ages 6–18 who are located in the U.S. at time of entry will be eligible to win a runner-up prize. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of U.S. Space & Rocket Center ("Sponsor"), and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, "Promotion Parties"), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins midnight Central Standard Time ("CDT"), Sept. 22, 2018, and ends 11:59 p.m. Central Daylight Time (CST), Dec. 31, 2018, (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, entrants will visit the sweepstakes website and submit their names, age range, email addresses, parent/guardian email addresses, and answer the question. Limit one entry per 24-hour period during the Promotion Period. Entrant must be at least 9 years of age at the time of entry to be eligible to win the grand prize.
4. Entry Requirements: In order to be entered in the sweepstakes, Entrants must comply with registration instructions. By entering, you understand that winner's first name, first initial of last name, city and state may (in Sponsor's sole discretion) be posted online for readers to view. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed the legal owner of the email address appearing on the Entry. The Entry may not contain obscene, lewd or inappropriate images or text, as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. Any Entry Material or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third party materials, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the Entrant. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry Material from any source. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants and winners acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. If, in Sponsor's sole discretion, the Entry appears to have resulted in any injury or bodily harm, it will be rejected. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights. In such an event, the Entry will not be posted online and will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and does not meet the Websites' requirements will be disqualified. By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted.
5. Winners: Many will enter; one will win the grand prize, a trip to Space Camp. The grand-prize winner is chosen via random drawing at the end of the promotion period. Must be at least 9 years of age at the time of entry to be eligible for the grand prize. Two runners-up will each win one official Space Camp flight suit. Runners-up must be at least 6 years of age at the time of entry to be eligible for the runners-up prize. Winners will be notified via email following the promotion and must complete and return a parental consent form attached in the notification email. Winner will have 10 days to complete and return the parental consent form or his/her prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
6. Prizes & Odds: Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of entries received. Winners will be notified via email. Please check and update spam filters and allow emails from email@example.com to receive notifications regarding the contest. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. The grand prize winner will receive a 5-night, 6-day stay at the Space Camp during the summer of 2019. Date is subject to availability. Sponsor will provide onsite meals, lodging, and supplies. Total grand prize MSRP for winner ages 9–14 is $1,000; for a winner age 15–18, the MSRP is $1,200. Travel stipend of $1,000 will be provided by Space Camp. Sponsor will reimburse travel expenses up to $1,000 within the United States to the grand prize winner after camp and travel are booked. Taxes and other fees are not included.
7. Privacy Information: Information is requested at the time of entry for the sole purpose of notifying winner and mailing or emailing prize to winner. All entrant information is securely disposed of immediately following the promotion period.
8. General Rules: All federal, state and local laws apply. Winner parent/legal guardian, as any winner is a minor, is required to sign and submit an affidavit of eligibility/parental consent form and release of liability and a publicity release within 10 days of attempted delivery (sent via email to winner) or prize will be forfeited. Grand prize winner has 10 days to claim prize, otherwise another winner will be chosen. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to return any documents in a timely manner may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify suspect entries and/or modify or terminate the promotion in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the person's name submitted at time of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of Alabama. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Alabama for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
9. Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
10. Sponsor: Boy Scouts of America, 1325 West Walnut Hill Lane, P.O. Box 152017, Irving, TX