Official Rules CambridgeSide –Summer in the City Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to United States citizens residing in Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island or New Hampshire and who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary.
2. Sponsor: CambridgeSide at 100 CambridgeSide Place, Cambridge, MA 02141.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes will run from July 1, 2021 until 11:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on July 31, 2021 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Participants will have the opportunity to enter once during the Sweepstakes Period. An entrant may only win once during the Sweepstakes Period. The Sponsor will designate, at its sole discretion, an official computer owned by the Sponsor to be the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. How To Enter: Enter the Sweepstakes through the application on the Facebook Platform. Visit the sweepstakes tab at URL http://www.facebook.com/cambridgeside and follow the links to complete the online registration form to be automatically entered. Entrants may also visit www.cambridgeside.com to enter. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. No other forms of entry are valid. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address, as applicable. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
5. Prize: Prize package valued at approximately $800. Gifts Kimpton Marlowe overnight stay ($250 value), Four Charles Riverboat Tickets ($92 value), Four GoPixelYourself Tickets ($120 value), Four New England Aquarium Tickets ($128 value), CambridgeSide gift card ($50 value), and The Cheesecake Factory gift card ($50 value) . No substitution of the Prize is offered. The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash value. Only one grand prize will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. No substitution of the Prize is offered. The Winner is responsible for payment of all applicable federal, state, and local taxes.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Winner will be selected at random on August 1, 2021 by 12:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time from all eligible entries received prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Following the random selection, the Sponsor will notify the Winner via the email address provided with the entry. The Winner must respond within 7 business day or the Prize will be deemed forfeited. Winner may not transfer or assign the Prize, except with the prior written consent of the Sponsor. Upon request and except where prohibited by law, Winner must consent (and confirm such consent in writing) to the use of their name, voice, picture or likeness, without further compensation, for promotional purposes in all media selected by the Sponsor.
7. Forfeited or Unclaimed Prize: In the event a Winner forfeits the Prize, the Sponsor will randomly select another Winner at a time selected by the Sponsor. Within one day of such selection, the subsequent Winner will be notified via the email address submitted with the entry. If the Sponsor cannot reach the subsequent Winner via the email address provided with the entry within seven days, the Sponsor will randomly select another Winner at a time selected by the Sponsor. This process will continue until a Winner claims the Prize in accordance with the Official Rules.
8. Limitations of Liability: No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries permitted. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, emails, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunication, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate these terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise take such actions as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time and for any reason.
9. Non-Eligibility: Employees, the immediate families of employees, and those living in the same household (whether related or not) of employees of the Sponsor and/or its agents, contractors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, wholesale distributors, and individual retail tenants are ineligible.
10. Release: By accepting the Prize, Winner agrees to release the Sponsor from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the Prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these official rules, the announcement, or offering of the Prize.
11. Publication: To obtain the winner’s name, please send your name and complete address to: CambridgeSide, 100 CambridgeSide Place, Cambridge, MA 02141.
13. Sweepstakes Official Rules Request: Please visit cambridgeside.com. Need more help? Call 617.621.8668.
4821-3838-2626, v. 1