Sydney Symposium Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The competition will be held once. Winners will be selected at 3:00pm AEST Wednesday, 14th of July, 2021.
3. To enter participants must complete the Woobox entry form.
4. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Entrants in the competition may only enter once.
6. The cost of entering the competition will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
7. There will be one (1) winner for New South Wales, who will win the following prize:
a. The prize is a double pass to the Sydney Women’s Leadership Symposium, taking place on Friday, 13th of August. The prize is valued at $2790.00 AUD.
8. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
9. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
11. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
12. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
13. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
15. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
19. The personal information we collect from you is necessary for us to provide our products and services to you. This includes the information you provide to us when enquiring about a service we offer, registering for an event or program or setting up a membership account.
19.2 Your Personal Information, including your email address, will only be used, either on its own or as part of aggregated data, for the following purposes
19.3 You can ask us not to do any of this at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer at email@example.com
21. The Promoter is Workplace Training and Advisory Aust. Pty Ltd (trading as Women & Leadership Australia), (ABN: 39 127 679 010) of Level 9, 607 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 (a subsidiary of Navitas Pty Ltd).