Terms and conditions
1. Entries can be submitted online via www.ardengrange20.co.uk.
2. Start date: 19th April 2019 09.30BST.
3. Closing date: 26th May 2019 12:00BST.
4. No purchase necessary to enter competition.
5. There is one prize of a year’s supply of pet food for one dog or cat. The prize comes in the
form of product and will be calculated using breed, weight, age and activity level of the dog or cat.
6. The prize cannot be transferred to a different individual, or exchanged for a cash alternative.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over. Open to entrants in Great Britain only (*excluding Scottish Highlands,
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and Scilly Islands).
8. Entrants are not restricted to how many times they can enter the competition.
9. Competition winner will be contacted either via e-mail or telephone within three weeks of the
competition close date. The prize will be dispatched within six weeks after the competition has closed.
10. The winner will be announced within four weeks of the competition close date. Winning entry
may be published on social media, www.ardengrange.com and any other marketing material Arden Grange choose.
11. For name of winner, please send a SAE to Arden Grange after the closing date to: Marketing Department,
Arden Grange, London Road, Albourne, West Sussex BN6 9BJ or send request by email to email@example.com.
12. The criteria to judging entries will be subjective depending on the judging panel. Final winner will be
chosen by an independent judge, whose name can be requested if required.
13. Photographs entered to the competition are free to be used by Arden Grange and their promotional
partners. However, the image is owned by the entrant.
14. Animals featured in the submitted photos must be owned by the named person entering the competition.
15. Photos which have previously been sent to us will not be entered.
16. Data gathered during the entry process will be held by Arden Grange. This data will not be shared with any third parties.
17. Competition is organised and promoted by Leander International Pet Food Ltd.
18. By entering this competition you are agreeing that as a winner you will take part in promotional photographs and material if required.
19. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
20. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
21. The prize is not open to employees or relatives of Arden Grange.
22.Prize must be claimed and delivery arrangements provided to Arden Grange within 90 days after competition closing date.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law.
Promoters: Leander International Pet Foods Ltd, Arden Grange, London Road, Albourne, West Sussex BN6 9BJ.