TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The ASUS / ROG SHARE 2021 PROMO is a Christmas Season campaign that aims to offer limited-time exclusive packages to buyers of the featured ASUS, TUF, and ROG laptops and mobile phones starting NOVEMBER 15, 2021. The promo shall officially end on JANUARY 15, 2022.
2. The promo exclusives will only be applicable from purchases made in the stores stipulated. However, ASUS Philippines has the right to refuse redemptions for purchases that are not validated by NTC, even when bought from participating shops.
a. All electronic purchases should be activated and connected to the internet upon purchase, as part of the NTC validation process.
3. The promo allows maximum of 3 claims per customer or per company for the whole promo period.
a. Each purchase and serial numbers, regardless if shared invoice or not, shall be registered separately on the microsite.
4. The customers must give valid information to avail the exclusive items that will be sent out from ASUS Philippines Headquarters.
a. Incorrect or falsified information submitted to ASUS Philippines will void the validity of claim.
b. Collection Receipts, Acknowledgement Receipts and/or Down Payment Slips are not valid for claiming. Claims without official invoice or incomplete details will automatically be rejected.
c. Authorized re-sellers and dealers may not submit claims on behalf of the customer.
5. Each purchase and invoice are valid for claiming of one promotion only. If the customer has claimed for another promotion, ASUS Philippines reserves the right to invalidate the claim.
6. Promo exclusives are non-transferrable and are not convertible to cash.
7. Employees of ASUS Philippines, affiliated agencies, distributors, dealers, promoters including their employees, and relatives up to the second-degree affinity or consanguinity are exempted from the promo.
8. ASUS Philippines’ courier will be in contact with the customer for confirmation of validity as well as of shipment details via Facebook Messenger/SMS/Call/E-mail. Failure to respond to any of the attempted correspondence shall cause further delay of shipment to buyer.
9. Shipment arrivals may vary depending on the location of delivery.
a. ASUS Philippines reserves the right to investigate any damages to the shipment before confirming replacement of item/s.
b Any request to re-process outside the standard operating procedure will be subject to charges and fees shouldered by the customer .
c. For returned shipments due to courier unserviceable areas, ASUS will be coordinating with the customer for the nearest LBC branch or ASUS / ROG Concept Store in your area to re-ship the items. The bundle items should be returned to ASUS Manila Warehouse before re-shipping the item/s which may cause additional delays.
10. Existing replacement and repair policies of the store where the unit was purchased will be applicable once the unit has been availed.
11. Standard warranty terms will also apply to laptops purchased only during the same transaction.
For more information about ASUS /ROG Warranty https://www.asus.com/ph/ASUS_Website_Information/Perfect-Warranty/
12. ASUS Philippines is not responsible for warranties of promo exclusives.