The design can incorporate type, photography, illustration and/or graphics.
2. All designs must be submitted in a JPG or PNG format, at high resolution, 300 dpi, 8.6″ by 11.2″ portrait orientation. MM&M’s logo must sit in its current form, unobstructed or distorted.
3. By submitting a design, you grant MM&M unlimited, worldwide and perpetual royalty-free usage rights in the submitted work. Intended use by MM&M includes, but is not limited to, use in print, on its website, on its social media channels and in events, specifically future Hall of Femme and Women to Watch programs.
This usage right shall be exclusive for the period of six months (embargo period) from the initial date of use or intended use by client after which usage rights for the client are non-exclusive.
4. Entries must be entirely your own original work and must not breach any copyright or third party rights. MM&M will not be made partially or fully liable for any non-original work submitted by you. All entries must be suitable for publication; the design must not include any defamatory, offensive, or unlawful content.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per organization.
6. The final winner will be chosen by MM&M’s editorial and creative team. The winner will be contacted and asked to send a PSD version of the cover to a specified email address.
7. MM&M does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules by entering this competition.
9. The deadline for submissions to MM&M is 5 p.m. EST, Friday, July 31. Submissions will be posted online on mmm-online.com.