Ready To Welcome You T&CS
The Promoter: Youtravel.com, 55 Strand, Charing Cross, London, WC2N 5LR
Potential Winner: An entrant selected to win the prize but who has not received an email from The Promoter which confirms they are the Confirmed Winner of the prize.
Confirmed Winner: An entrant who has received an email from Youtravel.com to confirm acceptance onto the trip.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This competition is open to Travel Agents who are current residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) or Republic of Ireland.
2. Employees of The Promoter, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over, have both a Facebook and Instagram account and have access to the internet and an active regularly monitored email account.
4a. Competition opens on 24th July 2020 at 12:00 and runs until 23:59 on 30th July 2020. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
4b. By entering this competition you confirm that you are available to travel by the 7th August 2020 (inclusive)
5. A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person across the entire competition period.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if it is determined that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
8. Only current members of the Travel Gossip Facebook Group will be deemed eligible for the prize draw.
How to enter
9. To enter this promotion, visit https://woobox.com/qpjvgh and complete the entry form as instructed for a chance to win.
10. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
Selecting the Winner
11. One winner will be selected by application on 31st July 2020 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and could be disqualified as the Promoter reserves the right to verify all Potential Winners that they will meet necessary standards and not cause the The Promotor embarrassment by the individual. Part of this process may include questions during the claim process and a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public domain.
13. The Promoter will make contact with the Potential Winner by email to tell them they have potentially won the trip and seek clarification on availability, proof of employment and reconfirm agreement to general terms and conditions of the prize.
14. Once the Promoter is satisfied of the eligibility of the Potential Prize Winner then an email will be sent from the Promoter to the Potential Winner to confirm that they have won the prize and ask for an email by return to confirm acceptance. Only then will the Potential Winner be considered the Confirmed Winner.
15. If for whatever reason a Potential Winner is not accepted as a Confirmed Winner then they will be advised in writing and an alternative Potential Winner will be drawn at random and contacted.
16. The prize is a 5 night All Inclusive* stay for 2 at the LABRANDA Mares Marmaris Including:
*various drinks and food not included
– Return (economy) flights from London or Manchester to Dalaman (the departure flight must take place on or before the 7th August 2020)
– Return airport transfers in Turkey via our DMC Meeting Point
– A tour from hotel management within the first two days to help familiarise the winner with the facilities on offer and health and safety measures in place. It is compulsory for the winner to attend.
17. Potential Winners must have a valid passport and entry visa and all necessary travel insurance in place. (all passport and visa costs to be covered by the winner not the Promoter)
18. All travel costs to and from London/Manchester are the responsibility of the individual
19. All additional expenses during the trip to be paid by the individual e.g. additional food & drinks, taxis, gifts, excess baggage, fines, mobile data charges, room service etc.
20. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash.
21. The Confirmed Winner agrees to publish several good quality social media posts about their trip to LABRANDA Mares Marmaris on their own social media channels or business social media channels using the hashtags #TakeYOUtoTurkey
making sure to include the following:
22. The Confirmed Winner and their travelling partner agree to familiarise themselves with the resort and hotel, and hence agree to be respectful of that environment, especially when it comes to dress code and general behaviour.
23. Any social media posts being uploaded onto Travel Gossip must be checked for accuracy by Jessica Simnpson of Youtravel.
24. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this competition or taking up the Prize.
25. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
27. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
29. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
30. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit/post as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
31. The full name of the Winner and county will be made available on request to those writing to Youtravel.com, 55 Strand, Charing Cross, London, WC2N 5LR
32. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
33. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The local courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.
35. If any event/prize is amended/cancelled out of our own control, The Promoter holds the right to amend/cancel the competition.
36. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.