Competition Rules, Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Orangutan Odysseys whose registered office is at 650 Nicholson St, Carlton North. Victoria. Australia 3054 .
2. The competition is open to those aged 18 years or over except employees of Orangutan Odysseys and The Orangutan Project and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 30 November 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Simply add your valid email address and press Enter. Additional entries can be gained by sharing with friends.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. *The prize is as follows: An all inclusive trip for 2 persons to join the Leif Cocks Central Kalimantan tour 16-23 March 2020. Inclusive of International Airfares (to a maximum of AUD$1,000 per person)
12.The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any https://www.orangutanodysseys.com publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available via Orangutan Odyssey's social media channels
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Orangutan Odysseys and not to any other party.
23. Orangutan Odysseys will judge the competition and decide on the winner which will be picked at random from all complete entries
24. Orangutan Odysseys‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
25. The entrant must be following @orangutanodysseys on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram in order to enter.
26. Orangutan Odysseys shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
27. Orangutan Odysseys also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.