TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CANTERBURY BUSINESS CHAMPIONS CAMPAIGN 2020
Submission of photos is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Information on this promotional campaign form part of these terms & conditions.
2. Submission to the promotional campaign is open to New Zealand businesses only.
3. To participate in the promotional campaign, submissions must submit a photograph and caption via the link provided (www.canterburybusinesschampions.com). Only photos and captions submitted via the link will be eligible. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish before the deadline (midday /12pm 30 October 2020). All submissions must meet acceptable standards of decency. The promoter has the sole discretion to determine whether a submission meets these requirements.
4. Photo Requirements: All images must be submitted without watermarks and in JPG format only. High quality images are preferred (1.0Mb minimum).
5. Photo and Caption Usage: By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees to allow the Promoter the right to use the photo in on-going marketing, including social media campaigns and marketing and promotional collateral, including online and printed.
6. Photo Talent: By submitting the photo, the entrant declares that they have the permission of all individual(s) captured in photo(s) to share and publish their image. The entrant fully indemnifies the Promoter against any claims arising from third parties in the event that their submitted image infringes intellectual, property or model rights if published by the Promoter for Campaign or acknowledgment of the competition and/or exhibition.
7. Photo Copyright: In submitting a photo for entry, the entrant declares that they have taken the photo / own and have sole and complete intellectual property rights to the photo. The entrant will indemnify the Promoter against any claim, loss or costs incurred by the Promoter where a third party claims ownership of the rights to a photo. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of photo ownership. Entrants retain copyright to their images and agree that material submitted may be used in whole or in part by the Promoter and its sponsors for promotional campaign or acknowledgment of the competition and/or exhibition. Entrants agree submitted material may be cropped for editorial and layout purposes and that such altered images may be credited to them
8. No responsibility is accepted for lost or misdirected entries. Any entry not complying with these terms & conditions is invalid.
9. Prizes: There are six spot prizes available. These include advertising packages worth $5,000
(three to be drawn), $1,000 Air New Zealand Travel Vouchers (three to be drawn).
a) The Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
b) The winners of the prize draw will be chosen at random (randomly generated by Woobox platform) and will be notified via email associated with submission on 2 November 2020.
10. All costs incurred by an entrant in association with this promotional campaign are the sole responsibility of the entrant. Neither the Promoter, nor its associated companies or agencies are responsible for any loss, injury, death or misadventure that may occur as a result of taking the Prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies exclude all liability or loss arising directly or indirectly with this promotional campaign, and the prizes.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to make changes to this promotional campaign, the prizes, and these terms and conditions at any time.
13. By participating in the promotional campaign, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter is the Canterbury Employers’ Chamber of Commerce.