To enter ASUS Product Review Sweepstakes :
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Who Is Eligible: To be eligible to participate in the ASUS ‘Product Review Sweepstakes Campaign’ (the “Promotion”), an entrant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, or Canada (except Quebec), and must be 18 or older and the age of majority within the jurisdiction where the entrant resides at time of entry in the Promotion (which may be 18, 19 or 21 depending upon the jurisdiction). Employees, officers and directors (or their immediate family members or members of the same household) of ASUS Computer International (“ACI”) and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agencies involved in the Promotion are NOT ELIGIBLE.
2. Void Where Prohibited. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or limited by law.
3. Sponsor. ASUS Computer International, a California corporation with its principal place of business at 48720 Kato Road, Fremont, California 94538.
5. Promotion Period. The promotion period will begin 8/01/2020 at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on 12/ 31/ 2021 at 11:59 PM PT (“Promotion Period’).
6. How to Enter (No purchase necessary to enter or win): To be eligible for the Promotion, during the Promotional Period, Entrant must (1) Submit a product review on [ https://bit.ly/LoveASUSreviews ] during the Promotion Period, read sweepstakes official rules and check the box to enter the sweepstake, or (2) email ASUS_mkt@asus.com with the subject line “ASUS Product Review Sweepstakes.” Each individual may enter the Promotion only once a month regardless of method of entry. Any additional Submissions beyond the first Submission will be ignored, and not be eligible for the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entries which are (a) incomplete, (b) suspected of being false or answered in bad faith, (c) illegible, (d) contain sexual content or are otherwise offensive or objectionable; or (e) not in compliance with these Official Rules. For any reviews/ articles/ posts/ ratings about Entrant’s user-generated content or using experience of ASUS products/ services on ASUS or on 3rd party platforms, Entrant should disclose material connections between Entrant and Sponsor in such reviews/ articles/ posts/ ratings (for example, by stating “sponsored post by ASUS” or “promoted post by ASUS” in Entrant’s reviews/ articles/ posts/ ratings).
7. License to ASUS et seq. for Released Publicity Content. By entering the contest, Entrants grant Sponsor and its affiliates a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries (“Released Publicity Content”), in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any promotional, publicity, and exhibition purposes. Any such use may or may not include any credit or attribution. Sponsor will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses. Except as prohibited by law, Entrants waive any moral rights they may have in any Released Publicity Content, even if such Released Publicity Content is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to Entrant.
8. Determination of Winners. A random drawing will be conducted to determine one (1) entry as potential winner, and will take place at Sponsor’s corporate office on August 31, 2020. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The potential winner need not be present to win. Each potential winner will receive an email at the email they provided, which may take up to ten (10) business days after draw taken on the aforementioned date.
9. Notification. A potential winner will be notified within ten (10) business days after the completion of the draw via email and announced on https://woobox.com/sirh2o. If all Promotion requirements as set forth herein have been satisfied by the potential winner, the prize will be emailed to winner’s attention at the email address provided from winner’s product review or https://woobox.com/sirh2o, entry. If a winner fails to respond to the notification with a valid email address or fails to complete the Affidavit of Eligibility provided by Sponsor within five (5) business days of notification from Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited, and at Sponsor’s discretion may be re-submitted for a new drawing. Prize will be emailed approximately one (1) month after completion of the Promotion Period.
10. Prize, Approximate Retail Value. Each winner of the Promotion will receive a digital Visa gift card, with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of two hundred and fifty US dollars ($250 USD) and the digital Visa gift card can only be used in the United States. A winner shall provide Sponsor with a notarized affidavit of eligibility provided by Sponsor upon the notice of winning as a condition of any prize being awarded. Sponsor is not responsible if a winner does not use any portion of the Prize. A winner must be able to comply with the terms, conditions, rules, restrictions and limitations associated with the Prize, as required by the applicable third-party manufacturers and service providers. In the event that the Prize cannot be awarded for any reason or a potential winner is not capable of redeeming the Prize for any reason, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Winner(s) understands and agrees that the Prize is being provided “AS- IS,” and Sponsor makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee regarding any Prize, including but not limited to its quality, condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Winner must look solely to the manufacturer or the service provider for any such warranties or guarantees, if any. Prizes consist of only the items specifically described herein, and no additional items, services or subscriptions are included. The ARV of Prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the Prize is awarded or redeemed. Any difference between the ARV and the actual cost of the Prize will not be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value should it become unavailable for any reason.
11. Taxes. Winner is solely responsible for any taxes related to a Prize, and may be issued a tax form based on applicable laws and regulations. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes on the Prize are the sole responsibility of Winner.
12. How to Claim the Prize. Winners must meet all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules to qualify for the Prize. If a potential winner is considered a minor in his or her state or province of residence, at Sponsor’s option, such a potential winner will be disqualified and the Sponsor has the right to draw another winner. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, or does not respond to the notification message from Sponsor, Sponsor will randomly draw another winner.
13. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No purchase is necessary to participate in the promotion. A purchase will not improve Entrant’s chances of winning.
14. No Transfer. Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative or prize substitutions are available, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute cash or a similar prize of equal or greater value should the Prize described be unavailable for any reason. In the event a winner does not accept delivery of the Prize, such Prize may be used as an award at a future event.
15. Release. Entrant represents and warrants that it has, or has obtained, the necessary rights and permissions to submit the Submission and to grant Sponsor the rights under Section 7. By entering the Promotion, Entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor and Sponsor’s suppliers, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, advertising, promotion, production and fulfillment agencies, successors and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against all liability of any kind in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation any costs, fees, expenses, or damages incurred in the use of the Submission or Released Publicity Content .
16. License to Sponsor. Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute and signify a winner’s agreement and consent to Sponsor’s use of the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, Submission content, and Prize information, worldwide, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law. Making a Submission constitutes Entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions or Released Publicity Content in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If necessary, Entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the Submission or Released Publicity Content.
17. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical/other error in entries, selection announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Promotion. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded.
18. Disputes. Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or the Santa Clara County Superior Court, U.S.A; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
20. Winner List. The potential winner will be contacted through e-mails and announced on https://woobox.com/sirh2o, and will be required to complete the Affidavit of Eligibility provided by Sponsor.