Signature Popcorn presents the “Win Free Popcorn for a Year”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: “Win Free Popcorn for a Year” Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, and representatives of Signature Popcorn (“Sponsor”), and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent company, distributors, divisions and agencies, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children, including “step” of any of the foregoing) and individuals living in the same household with such employees, officers, and representatives are not eligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entries must be received in the manner described in these Official Rules during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible for prizes. Limit one entry per person.
2. Sponsor: Signature Popcorn
sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is administered through a Facebook interface,
Facebook is not affiliated with this promotion and does not endorse or sponsor
this promotion in any way.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins Saturday, January 7, 2017 at 04:30:00 p.m. [CDST] and ends Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. [CDST] (the “Sweepstakes Period"). All dates are subject to change. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter for a Chance to Win: To enter this Sweepstakes, please access the sweepstakes application at www.facebook.com/SignatureGourmetPopcorn and complete the entry process. You will also be required to input your name and email address on a separate form page. These steps will enter you in the “Win Free Popcorn for a Year” Sweepstakes. You may also enter through a referral post/message/invitation on Facebook. If your entry (“Entry”) is based on a referral from someone on Facebook, you must enter the Sweepstakes directly through the referrer’s Facebook post/message, and follow/complete the online entry process in order for the referrer to receive credit for your Entry. Only one Entry per email address and natural person is allowed during the Sweepstakes Period. Valid Entries must be submitted via the online method as described above. All Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period as determined by the computer time on Sponsor’s server. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the allowable Entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses or Facebook accounts, identities or any other online methods will void all of that participant’s entries.
Entrants assume all
risk of late, misdirected, incomplete, or incorrect or mistaken entries. In
case of dispute, the authorized account subscriber of the email account used to
enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed the
participant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account
subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address
by an ISP, online service provider, or other organization, which is responsible
for assigning email addresses. Limit one (1) winner per household.
5. Winner Selection:
a. On or before Tuesday, January 24, 2017, potential award winners will be drawn randomly from among qualifying entries for each weekly period, by the Sponsor’s independent judging organization. The decisions of the judges are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
b. The winner selected for each prize will be notified by email within five (5) days of the drawing. Potential winners shall comply with all response requirements set forth in the notification. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to it being awarded, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is not received by any potential winner for any reason, including but not limited to lost, late or misdirected mail. In the event that a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
c. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES FOR PRIZE ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. IF SPONSOR SO ELECTS, A POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER AND HIS/HER PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN MAY BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO A CONFIDENTIAL BACKGROUND CHECK TO CONFIRM ELIGIBILITY AND HELP ENSURE THAT THE USE OF ANY SUCH PERSON IN ADVERTISING OR PUBLICITY FOR THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL NOT BRING SPONSOR INTO PUBLIC DISREPUTE, CONTEMPT, SCANDAL, OR RIDICULE OR REFLECT UNFAVORABLY ON THE SWEEPSTAKES AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. POTENTIAL WINNERS SHALL RESPOND TO ALL SUCH REQUESTS WITHIN FORTY-EIGHT (48) HOURS. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
d. All selected potential winners must comply with all the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has complied with the conditions contained in these Official Rules. The selection of qualified winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Winners will receive their prizes approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. A winner may not transfer his or her prize unless authorized in writing by Sponsor before the transfer is made. Such authorization may be granted or withheld in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Requests for transfer must be in writing. The person to whom the prize is transferred must meet the eligibility restrictions set forth in these Official Rules.
6. Prizes: Except where prohibited by law, each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release and provide any additional information that may be required by Sponsor. Sponsor will be giving away the following prize to an eligible winner:
7. Prizes: No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. By accepting the prize, each winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) acknowledges that he or she meets the eligibility requirement of the Sweepstakes and is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, surcharges, service charges, processing and handling fees, and all other costs and expenses incurred in claiming the prize. Prizes will be awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown, and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration. By accepting a prize the winner, on behalf of himself/herself and child, parent/legal guardian of a winner agrees that Sponsor and its franchisees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, delivery, receipt, possession and or use or misuse of any prize.
9. General Conditions: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. RELEASE: BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ANY PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, EACH OF THEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE "RELEASED PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND ARISING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, lost or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, or cable transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that the Sweepstakes is still open.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of Colorado; (ii) subject to any other limitation in these Official Rules, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF COLORADO OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF COLORADO..
13. Winner List: For the names of winners, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Win Free Popcorn for a Year” Sweepstakes Winners List. Names of winner will be available after January 31, 2017.
© 2017 Signature Popcorn. All rights reserved.