NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up following the rules outlined at https://woobox.com/t56rg6 ("Campaign URL") and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Jack’s Family Restaurant, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: This Campaign requires at least two Contestants for entry: the Nominator and the Nominee. The Nominator submits a Campaign entry by uploading to the Campaign URL or posting to Instagram a picture or video and essay story about the Nominee explaining how they have been influential in the Nominator’s life. By participating, the Contestants (“You” or “Nominator” or “Nominee”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Jack’s Family Restaurants as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 1, 2020 at 12:00 A.M. CST and ending August 31, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. CST. All online entries must be received by August 31, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign has two methods of entry to choose between. The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at Campaign URL or by posting to Instagram using the hashtag #JacksGranfluencer or #JacksGranfluencers. The entry, whether it is posted to Instagram using the hashtag #JacksGranfluencer or #JacksGranfluencers or submitted through Campaign URL, must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified on the Campaign URL, to be eligible to win a prize. Jack’s Family Restaurants reserves the right to contact the Nominator via Instagram direct message or email to confirm Campaign requirements. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Jack’s Family Restaurant. This Campaign requires at least two people for entry: the Nominator and the Nominee. The Nominator submits a Campaign entry by uploading to the Campaign URL or posting to Instagram a picture or video and essay story about the Nominee explaining how they have been influential in the Nominator’s life. The Nominee for this Campaign must meet the following requirements:
You, the Nominator, may submit up to four (4) nominations. Each submission must be for a different Nominee. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Jack’s Family Restaurants.
5. Prizes: Winners of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will receive free Jack’s for one year, valued at $420, and a swag pack, valued at $200. There will be ten (10) winning Nominator / Nominee pairs chosen at the end of the campaign based on quality of submission. Both Contestants, the Nominator and Nominee, will receive the prize: free Jack’s for one year, valued at $420, and a swag pack, valued at $200. In total, twenty (20) Contestants will win free Jack’s for one year, valued at $420, and a swag pack, valued at $200.
One (1) Nominee will be chosen as a Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize Winner will have a chance to be featured in a Jack’s Family Restaurant advertisement.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Jack’s Family Restaurant. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Jacks’ Family Restaurant’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Jack’s Family Restaurant to use Winners’ names, likeness, and entries for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winners Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by the Jack’s Family Restaurant Marketing Team based on essay answer about Nominee, image submitted and overall entry quality. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winners. Jack’s Family Restaurant shall have no liability for Winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winners cannot be contacted, are ineligible, fail to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, or fail to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT JACK’S FAMILY RESTAURANT‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), both the Contestants (Nominator and Nominee) understand and agree that Jack’s Family Restaurant, anyone acting on behalf of Jack’s Family Restaurant, and Jack’s Family Restaurant’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, including the Nominee’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By entering this content, both Contestants represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Jack’s Family Restaurant. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Jack’s Family Restaurant from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Jack’s Family Restaurant may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Jack’s Family Restaurant reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Jack’s Family Restaurant’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Jack’s Family Restaurant may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Jack’s Family Restaurant. Jack’s Family Restaurant reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Jack’s Family Restaurant has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Jack’s Family Restaurant reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Jack’s Family Restaurant and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA] AND THE STATE OF ALABAMA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Alabama having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Jack’s Family Restaurant, 124 W. Oxmoor Rd, Birmingham, AL 35209, United States of America. Requests must be received no later than September 15, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. CST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Jack’s Family Restaurant, 124 W. Oxmoor Rd, Birmingham, AL 35209, United States of America.
15. Facebook and Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Jack’s Family Restaurant is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.