1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Jackson encourages you to print and keep a copy of these Official Rules for your records. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube.
3. DURATION: The Promotion begins at 9:00 AM PT on Tuesday, July 13, 2021 and ends at 10:00 PM PT on Tuesday, August 17th, 2021 (“Term”).
4. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS: By submitting your Promotion entry via the Sponsor’s website, you agree to do business with Jackson electronically. By agreeing to do business electronically, you (i) consent to the electronic communication and delivery of all documents related to the Promotion and all other services provided via your email account, (ii) confirm your agreement to these Official Rules, (iii) represent that you have Internet access, and a valid email address and phone number enabling you access to the Promotion and to receive communications and documents electronically, and (iv) represent that you have a printer or other device to print or otherwise save communications and documents including, without limitation, these Official Rules and that you have, in fact, printed or otherwise saved a copy of these Official Rules for your records. This consent is effective unless and until you withdraw it. After the Term, you may withdraw your consent to electronic communication and delivery of documents, update your contact information, or request a paper copy of these Official Rules at any time by contacting us as set forth below. If you withdraw your consent during the Term, it may affect your ability to participate in the Promotion. We will send you a confirmation notice once we have processed your change request.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding Rhode Island), who are at least eighteen (18) (except Alabama and Nebraska, 19 and 21 in Mississippi) years of age or older at the time they enter the Promotion. Employees of Sponsor or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or agencies, or members of their immediate families, or persons living in same household of each, are not eligible to enter or win. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
6. ENTRY: To enter the Promotion, entrant must complete the submission form this the following link: [https://woobox.com/tpgn7w] via the Woobox link provided on the relevant platform on or before 11:59 PM PT on 08/17/2021. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted, regardless of method of entry. The use of automatic or robotic entry devices for entry is strictly prohibited.
7. PRIZE: From eligible persons who entered during the Term, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner. The prize consists of one (1) Pro Spectra Bass SBP IV in Caribbean Blue. The total ARV of the prize is $899.99 USD. Actual value of prize may vary and any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value will not be awarded. All taxes and shipping expenses (if any) arising from the redemption of any prize are the responsibility of the prize winner(s). Winner may be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 in order to receive prize.
8. WINNER SELECTION PROCESS: The winner will be selected from all eligible entries that were received during the Term via one (1) random drawing on or around August 24, 2021. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Term. The Winner will be notified on or around August 24, 2021 via email. Undeliverable email or failure to respond to prize within 24 hours of receiving such e-mail will result in forfeiture of the applicable prize. In the event of prize forfeiture by a winner, Sponsor will select an alternative winner via another random drawing from among all eligible entries made during the applicable entry period.
9. PERMISSION TO USE NAME/LIKENESS. The winner, by submitting an entry, grant permission to have his or her name, city, photograph and/or likeness used worldwide in any manner the Sponsor may deem appropriate for advertising, trade and/or promotional purposes without additional compensation or right of review, including without limitation, posting the winner’s name on the Jackson web sites and Social Media Pages unless prohibited by law.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Each entrant, by entering the Promotion, and the winner, by accepting a prize, releases the Sponsor, and Sponsor's subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for any damage, loss or injury resulting from or arising out of participation in this Promotion, and, as to the winner, the acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize. The winner may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release prior to receiving a prize.
11. RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify from this Promotion or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or its distributors any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike, fraudulent, or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. EACH PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED AS IS AND SPONSOR (TOGETHER WITH ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING ANY PRIZE.
14. SPONSOR: Jackson, located at 17600 N. Perimeter Drive, Ste 100, Scottsdale, AZ, 85255. Send requests for Winner list to Attn: Jackson® THE FULL SPECTRUM SOUND SPECTRA BASS Giveaway, Jackson, 17600 N. Perimeter Drive, Ste 100, Scottsdale, AZ, 85255.
15. GOVERNING LAW. The Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona for the resolution of any disputes.