THE KIDZ BOP + LEGO® VIDIYO™ SWEEPSTAKES
The Official Rules are below, but first we want to talk about your privacy!
Good quality play enriches a child’s life and lays the foundation for later adult life. As technology continues to evolve, part of becoming an adult is learning how to be a smart, responsible digital citizen. Therefore, we here at LEGO® want you to know what personal data of yours we collect, how we use your personal data, who we share it with, and how long we plan to keep it.
For purposes of running this contest and selecting a potential winner, here is the personal data we will collect from each child entrant and their parent and/or legal guardian:
We will use the personal data listed above, and share it with selected third parties, only for the following purposes:
The types of third parties we will share your personal data with are:
We will delete your data when it is no longer needed, but in any case no later than three (3) years after the date it is collected.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. GENERAL RULES BELOW:
1. Promotion Period: The KIDZ BOP + LEGO® VIDIYO™ Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Friday, May 28th, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM (ET) Friday, July 2nd, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). “Sponsor’s” (as defined below) clock is the official timekeeper of the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Open to legal residents of the United States excluding Rhode Island who are eighteen (18) years old or older at the commencement of the Promotion Period and are the parent or legal guardian of a child who is thirteen (13) years old or younger (hereinafter “Entrants”). To participate in the Sweepstakes Entrants must have an active user account on either Facebook.com, YouTube.com, Twitter.com or Instagram.com (accounts are free to create by visiting the corresponding websites). Employees of LEGO Systems, Inc. (“Sponsor”), KIDZ BOP (“Prize Provider”) and/or their respective advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, and members of their respective immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local laws, taxes and regulations apply.
3. How to Enter: Each day of the Promotion Period visit [woobox.com/ubw2b9] or the official Kidz Bop Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or Twitter pages [Facebook.com/KIDZBOP , Instagram.com/KIDZBOP] and follow the instructional prompts to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per day during the Promotion Period.
4. Random Drawing: Five Potential Runner-Up Winner and One Potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected at random from among eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Sponsor's decisions as to the administration of the Sweepstakes and prize awards are final. Potential Winners will be contacted within one (1) week of the of expiration of the Promotion Period.
5. Prizes (“Prize(s)”):
Total value of each respective Runner Up Prize is $110.
(b) Grand Prize Winner will receive the following:
Assorted LEGO VIDIYO Merchandise as follows:
Assorted KIDZ BOP Merchandise as follows:
Total value of Grand Prize Winner Prize is $260.
6. General Rules (“General Rules”): Entrance into the Sweepstakes is voluntary and no purchase is necessary to enter. Upon entry, you will be asked to provide Sponsor with your full name, email address and other contact information. Sponsor will email Potential Winners a “Prize Confirmation Form.” Prize Confirmation Form must be completed and emailed to Sponsor within seven (7) days of notification attempt, or the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected. All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and their respective agencies to use the applicable Winner’s (and/or the child of the applicable Winner) name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likeness and/or voice, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation or additional notice, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the respective decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for technical hardware/software failures of any kind, lost/unavailable network connections, or failed/incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, which may limit a user’s ability to participate. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel and or modify the Sweepstakes at will. Additionally, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or disqualify any entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined solely by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical/other error in printing of Sweepstakes administration/Prize announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any taxes, fees, accommodations, travel and/or any other costs with respect to the Prizes awarded (if applicable). WINNER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN AND IN CONNECTION WITH WINNER’S USE OF PRIZE. EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND SPONSOR, PRIZE PROVIDER, THE OWNERS OF THE FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, AND YOUTUBE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS AND ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, PERSONAL INJURY AND DEATH. THIS SWEEPTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH THE FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, AND YOUTUBE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
7. Governing Law/Disputes: Any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate New York County courts in the state of New York in the United States, exclusively, and subject to the laws of the state of New York. Should there be any conflict between the laws of New York and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the state of New York. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses that are specifically associated with the Sweepstakes and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Sponsor: LEGO Systems, Inc., 100 Print Shop Road, Enfield, CT 06082