One bonafide box of Cajun goodness from Lafayette Travel and Cajun Crate!
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY - VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Open to legal U.S. residents who are 21 years of age or older. Employees (including their immediate family members and those living in their household) of the Louisiana Travel Promotion Association, LTPA, and the Lafayette Convention and Visitors Commission and Cajun Crate (the “Sponsors”), its affiliates and subsidiaries, and the Sponsor’s advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers, sales representatives, distributors and other vendor companies, (collectively, “Related Entities”) are not eligible.
2. HOW TO PLAY: Internet access required. The Win a bonafide box of Cajun goodness from Lafayette Travel and Cajun Crate! (the Promotion) begins on 02/10/20 and ends on 02/17/20 (“Promotion Period”). This Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Visit www.facebook.com/louisianaculinarytrails and click on the tab labeled “#TasteLouisiana Sweeps.” Fill out the entry form, which requires your email address, click “Submit,” and you will be entered into the sweepstakes. Limit: one entry per valid email address.
Alternative Method of Entry (AMOE): To receive an entry without registering online, send a handwritten, 3” x 5” card with full name, email address, daytime telephone number and shipping address to “#TasteLouisiana AMOE” c/o LTPA, 1165 South Foster Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 No mechanically produced, reproduced, facsimile, or photocopied AMOE entries will be accepted. Only fully completed entries will be valid. Failure to provide the information specified in this section will result in the AMOE entry being disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, damaged, or postage due mail. All submissions become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. All AMOE entries must be received by 02/18/20.
3. PRIZES: Winner receives: One 2020 Cajun Crate that includes the following: Cajun Country Popcorn Rice, Café Louisiana Mello Joy Coffee, Ragin Cajun Fixin's Red Beans, Cajun Power Chicken Gumbo, Cousin's Traditional Pork Stick, Daigle's Cajun Sweet Applewood Jalapeno Sauce, Nanny's Candy Chewey Praline, and Konriko Chipotle All-Purpose Seasoning plus a Calendar of events for happenings around Lafayette, LA.
4. WINNERS/ODDS: Winners will be randomly chosen from among all valid registrations received during the promotion period on or about 02/20/20. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received. Limit one prize per person. Winners must follow the redemption instructions given by the Administrator, LTPA, in order to claim the prize. Failure to do so will result in disqualification and prize forfeiture. Any entry that occurs after the Promotion Period end date is not valid.
Prizes will be awarded in the name indicated at the time of online registration. The Administrator reserves the right to disqualify anyone who it determines, in its sole discretion, violates the spirit of the Promotion or acts in a manner which makes it unfair to other participants. Winners are subject to verification by the Administrator. Winners may make no substitution or transfer of prizes. No cash option is offered. Should a winner be disqualified or found to be ineligible, or decline a prize, an alternate winner will be chosen. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of winners. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The winners must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, and Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) days of the date indicated on the letter of notification. Affidavit and Form will be provided by the Administrator. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification, and an alternate winner will be selected. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification, and an alternate will be selected. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which are binding and final. Any registration that is mechanically completed, altered, or tampered with, or in any way made through unauthorized channels, is automatically void. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors that affect registration.
6. GENERAL: By entering, entrants agree to follow these Official Rules and warrant that they are eligible to participate in this Promotion, agree to accept and abide by the rules of this Promotion and agree that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Promotion, rule interpretation, or award of prizes shall be submitted to the Administrator, whose decisions are binding and final. During registration online, entrants may opt-in to receive the Louisiana Culinary Trails and Lafayette Convention and Visitors Commission and Cajun Crate Newsletters although this is not a requirement for eligibility and it will not improve your chances of winning. By participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Sponsor, and Related Entities from any injury, loss, liability or damage arising from or in connection with the acceptance or use/misuse of any prize or participation in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the intended entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any automated participation will result in disqualification. Sponsor also reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time and under Sponsor's sole judgment if the Promotion becomes compromised. All trademarks and service marks used in these Official Rules belong to the Louisiana Office of Tourism except as otherwise noted. If any provision of these Official Rules is to any extent held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Official Rules shall not be affected but shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Related Entities make no warranties regarding any of the prizes furnished as part of this Promotion. Sponsor and Related Entities are not responsible for any programming errors. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Official Rules, Sponsor’s aggregate liability hereunder and with respect to the promotion shall be limited to and shall not exceed the value of the prize set forth above. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor and Related Entities reserve the right to seek damages or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering this sweepstakes entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with registering, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. In no event will Sponsor, Related Entities or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of any entrant’s access to and use of the Promotion or Sponsor’s website, the downloading from and/or printing of material downloaded from said sites, or participation in the Promotion or any associated event. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
8. INTERNET: Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is an entrant who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and select winners from the entries received prior to modification or termination, if for any reason, the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, whether due to infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any miscommunication, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, lost Internet connection, technical failure of any kind, failed computer transmissions, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network, or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the registrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. SPONSOR: This Promotion is sponsored by LTPA, 1165 S. Foster Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70806.
10. ADMINISTRATOR: LTPA, 1165 S. Foster Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70806
11. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winner after 02/27/20, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Winners List “Bonafide box of Cajun goodness from Lafayette Travel and Cajun Crate” c/o LTPA, 1165 S. Foster Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70809. Requests must be received by 02/30/20.