Rules and Guidelines
- The competition is open to Schools which reside within Canada.
- Individuals cannot apply for this competition.
- You may enter the competition between 08:00 (MST) on September 1st, 2020 and 17:00 (MST) on December 31st, 2020.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. There are methods of entry applicable to this competition, as follows:
- Creative a video with your school
- Submit your video through our online process (Teachers Submit for Students)
- Share your video on social media through your schools accounts and personal accounts using #ERA and #KidsVideoCompetition on your posts
Mention ERA by tagging us in your post
- ERA will announce the winner of this competition on January 30th 2021 on our social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter).
- There is a limit of one entry per student.
- The winner will receive a refurbished laptop (100 winners per 1000 entries)
- The potential winner will the selected by the publics vote here
- ERA will contact the winner of this competition. If the winning school does not answer within a week they will be disqualified.
- If you win the competition, you will be tagged in all communication related to the Kids Video Competition.
- If you enter, ERA will own the rights to all links submitted and can use these links as they wish.