Armistice Signature Brands Ltd.
Light One Up for Our Wounded Warrior “Sweepstakes”
No Purchase is Necessary to enter this Sweepstakes
Official Rules and Regulations
Sweepstake closes December 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Residents of the United States over the age of 18 (or the minimum age in your local jurisdiction, whichever is higher) are eligible to enter this contest. Despite the foregoing, employees, representatives, agents and/or, retirees of, (and their respective immediate family members), its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries and/or dealers, advertising and/or promotional agencies, sponsors, suppliers of materials or services related to this Contest, including Promotion Solutions (the “Independent Contest Organization”) are not eligible to enter this Contest.
I am also aware that I may receive, from time to time, emails and other electronic communications with news, offers and updates about products and services from Armistice. I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time.
1. No purchase necessary to enter. Limit of one (1) contest entry form submission per person during the Contest Period
If it is discovered that a participant has attempted to submit more than one (1) contest entry form (regardless of the method of entry) will be disqualified (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion).
2. The Grand Prize – $543.00 of Armisitice Cigars and an Andorini Cigar Humidor Valued at $495.00. Details of the grand prize are found on the armisticecigars.com. The Grand Prize will be shipped at the expense of Armistice Signature Brands Ltd. including all applicable duties and taxes to any United States jurisdiction.
Grand Prize must be accepted as described in these Rules and cannot be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize, or exchanged in whole or in part for cash, except that the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to substitute the Grand Prize, in whole or in part, for another prize of equal or greater value including without limitation a cash prize.
Grand Prize Draw:
3. A random draw (the "Draw") will be held at 1:00 p.m. (EST) on December 20 2019 by the Independent Accounting firm in the Province of Quebec from all valid entries received to choose a potential Grand Prize winner. The odds of being selected as the potential winner depend on the total number of valid entries received during the Contest Period.
4. To be declared the winner and claim the Grand Prize, the potential Grand Prize winner must:
a) Be reached by telephone by the Independent Accounting firm within three (3) business days of the Draw.
b) Correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question that will be asked by the Independent Accounting firm over the telephone at a mutually convenient time without help of any nature.
c) Be eligible according to the Contest Rules and once the skill-testing question has been correctly answered, sign a Declaration and Release form that will be sent by mail, or e-mail and return it, duly completed to the Independent Accounting firm within five (5) business days of its receipt. The Declaration and Release requires a potential winner to confirm, acceptance of the Prize as awarded.
The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected participant. The Grand Prize will only be awarded to the person whose full name, telephone number, address and valid email address appears on the applicable entry form that was submitted.
5. Failure to comply with any of the above conditions or otherwise with the Rules (as determined by Armistice Signature Brands Ltd. in its sole and absolute discretion), will result in the disqualification of the selected entrant. In this event, a new random draw from the remaining valid entries received will be performed to select an alternate potential Grand Prize winner and such new entrant selected must be able to be reached by phone within 48 hours of the new draw, failing which another draw will be held within a subsequent equal timeframe up until such a time as declared potential winner is successfully contacted.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the winner must be declared no later than January 15, 2020.
6. Contest entry forms submitted become the property of Armistice Signature Brands Ltd. and will not be returned to entrants at any time. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants, except with the entrant selected to win the Grand Prize.
7. Entries are subject to verification by the Accounting Firm. The Released Parties will not be held liable for, (i) late, lost, delayed, not received, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, fraudulent, or illegible contest entry forms (all of which shall be automatically void and not eligible for the Grand Prize); (ii) failure to receive contest entry forms and/or Entries due to transmission failures, busy signals, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or technical failures of any kind, including without limitation, malfunctioning of any network servers, access providers, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or recipient; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest and breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers”.
8. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all USA federal, State, Territorial and municipal laws and regulations.
9. By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Armistice Signature Brands Ltd. and the Independent Accounting Firms, which are final, binding and conclusive on all matters relative to this Contest.
To guarantee the confidentiality and safety of our customers, personal information (credit card, name, address, e-mail) will be sent on a secure document and in an encrypted format. Our web site is globally protected with the highest-grade encryption certification – Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
Our employees processing orders only have access to the first 4 (four) digits and the last 4 (four) digits of your credit card number and the balance of the credit card information is kept electronically private between the Credit Card Companies, Banking Institutions and its underwriters. Agents of Armistice Signature Brands Ltd. are not authorized to use such information for purposes beyond those specified by us and are required to preserve the confidentiality with which we treat such information.
www.armisticecigars.com also keeps a history of your transactions with it. It also receives and keeps information from your browser, like your IP address and cookie information. This way, the next time you order from us, you never have to re-enter your information, although you can always modify it. If you want to make an order from another computer, you only have to put in your email and password for us to locate all of your information.
In order to protect your personal information and your right to privacy, will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those identified above, except with your consent; will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards; will protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with other companies; will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above; will honour any request you may make for access to your personal information.
We would like to have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes identified above. However, we want you to know that you do have choices and can refuse or withdraw your consent as follows: You may have your name removed from our telephone, mail or e-mail marketing lists. We use these lists to inform you of relevant products, services and special offers that may be of benefit to you. You may refuse to provide personal information to us. You may also withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. However, in either case, this may limit our ability to serve you.