Terms and conditions
1. Entries can be submitted online via www.ardengrange20.com or through the post to Marketing Dept., Arden Grange, London Road, Albourne, West Sussex BN6 9BJ, UK. There is no charge to enter.
2. Start date: 8th July 2019 09.30BST.
3. Closing date: 30th August 2019 12:00BST (3 days later for postal entries).
4. No purchase necessary to enter competition.
5. A maximum of one prize can be won by each entrant. There will be 1 main prize package and 12 runner-up prize packages.
Main prize package: a year’s supply of Arden Grange pet food for one dog or cat*, £500 John Lewis voucher, photo featured on the cover of the Arden Grange 2020 calendar, one Arden Grange 2020 calendar. *(The year’s supply of pet food is intended to feed one dog or cat for one year and will be calculated using the breed, weight, age and activity level of your pet.)
Runner-up prize package: an Arden Grange goody bag (1 Arden Grange branded bag, 1 x 2kg Arden Grange dog food or cat food, 1 x Arden Grange travel mug, 1 x Arden Grange Crunchy Bites dog treats, 1 x Tasty Liver Treat and 1 x Arden Grange pen.) £100 John Lewis voucher and photo featured within the Arden Grange 2020 calendar and one Arden Grange 2020 calendar.
The main prize-winning entry will be featured on the front cover of the Arden Grange 2020 calendar. The 12 runner-up winning entries will be featured within the calendar. There will be one runner-up entry featured on each month in the calendar.
6. Prizes are unable to be transferred to a different individual or exchanged for a cash alternative.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over. Open to entrants in Great Britain only (excluding Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and Scilly Islands).
8. Entrants are not restricted to how many times they can enter the competition.
9. Competition winners will be contacted either via e-mail or telephone within three weeks of the competition close date. Prizes will be dispatched within six weeks after the competition has closed.
10. The results will be announced within four weeks of the competition close date. Winning entries will be published on social media, www.ardengrange.com and any other marketing material Arden Grange chooses.
11. For names of winners, please send a SAE to Arden Grange after the closing date to: Marketing Department, Arden Grange, London Road, Albourne, West Sussex BN6 9BJ or send request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. The criteria to judging entries will be subjective depending on the judging panel. Final winners will be chosen by an independent judge, whose name can be requested if required.
13. Photographs entered to the competition are free to be used by Arden Grange and their promotional partners. However, the image is owned by the entrant.
15. Data gathered during the entry process will be held by Arden Grange and Woobox. This data will not be shared with any third parties.
14. Winning entries will be published in the Arden Grange 2020 calendar which will be distributed Nationally.
15. Competition is organised and promoted by Leander International Pet Foods Ltd.
16. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, as a winner, you will take part in promotional photographs and material if required and that you consent to the sharing of your photograph/s on the Arden Grange Social media pages and the competition gallery.
17.No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
18. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
19. Animals featured in the submitted photos must be owned by the named person entering the competition.
20. Photos which have previously been sent to us will not be entered.
21.Prize must be claimed and delivery arrangements provided to Arden Grange within 90 days after competition closing date.
22. The prize is not open to employees of Arden Grange.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law.
Promoters: Leander International Pet Foods Ltd, Arden Grange, London Road, Albourne, West Sussex BN6 9BJ.