1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. SPONSOR : The DiaResQ Adventure Sweepstakes is sponsored by PanTheryx, Inc., 5480 Valmont Rd. Ste. 325, Boulder, CO 80301.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The DiaResQ Adventure Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site, located at DiaResQ.com/sweepstakes. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or eligibility specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of PanTheryx, Inc. You may enter only (1) once and you must fill in all of the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of PanTheryx, Inc. Entries must be received between April 22, 2019 at 12:00 AM MST and May 16, 2019 at 12:00 AM MST, the official time period of the Sweepstakes. PanTheryx Inc.’s internal business computer will be the official clock of this Sweepstakes.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open exclusively to 1) legal residents of the Continental United States, excluding residents of Florida, New York, and Rhode Island 2) who have reached the age of 18, who are not considered to be minors in their primary state of residence at the time of entry, and 3) who have officially entered at the Sweepstakes page located at DiaResQ.com/sweepstakes. Employees (including temporary employees, employed during the timeframe of the Sweepstakes) of PanTheryx, Inc., its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) and/or persons living in their same household (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, RULE, REGULATION, OR ORDINANCE.
5. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about May 17, 2019 at 12:00 PM MST through the WooBox random selection function. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Winners will be notified by email. PanTheryx, Inc. will utilize the email address submitted at the time of entry to notify the winners. The winners must sign, notarize, and return via email any required affidavit of eligibility, marketing releases, and/or any other potential acceptance documents by May 31, 2019 at 12:00 PM MST. Failure to respond within the designated time period will result in forfeiture of the prize and PanTheryx, Inc. will award the prize to an alternate winner. PanTheryx, Inc. shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of PanTheryx, Inc. regarding this Sweepstakes, which shall be final in all matters.
6. INDEMNIFICATION: BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS WAIVE ALL RIGHT TO, AND HOLD HARMLESS PANTHERYX, INC. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES FROM, ANY CLAIM, LIABILITY, LOSS, DAMAGE (INCLUDING PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES), OR EXPENSE (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. PanTheryx, Inc. and its subsidiaries are not responsible for: lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or postage due entries; lost, late, or misdirected prize notices; or any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize[s]. In the event of any such error, PanTheryx, Inc. reserves the right to request that WooBox cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the WooBox, at WooBox’s sole discretion. All federal and state laws apply.
Four (4) Travel Essentialsl Kit Winners will receive:
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive:
Overall Value of All of the Prizes Combined: $4119.40
Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize won. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution demand or transfer of prize permitted by winner. PanTheryx, Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, PanTheryx, Inc. will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
8. THIRD PARTIES: References in the Sweepstakes to any names, marks, products or services of third parties, or hypertext links to third-party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply PanTheryx, Inc.’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, its information, products or services. PanTheryx, Inc. is not responsible for the practices or policies of such third parties, nor the content of any third-party sites, and does not make any representations regarding third party products or services, or the content or accuracy of any material on such third-party sites. If you decide to link to any such third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. PanTheryx is not responsible for implementing third-party warranty or return policies.
9. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Colorado, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Denver, Colorado.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the names of all prize winners, available after May 17, 2019 at 12:00 AM MST, send a self-addressed envelope to: Katie Lowery, 5480 Valmont Rd. Ste. 325, Boulder, CO 80301.
11. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a printed copy of the official rules send a written request and a self-addressed envelope to: Kate Lowery, 5480 Valmont Rd. Ste. 325, Boulder, CO 80301.
12. REQUIRED RESPONSE OF WINNERS: As stated in Section 5 of these Official Rules, the winners must respond to the prize notification email with: 1) notarized and signed affidavit of eligibility, 2) written acceptance of the prize, 3) any additional marketing releases supplied at the time of prize notification. The Grand Prize winner is required to complete and submit a W-9 form to receive any prize, in addition to the documents referenced in this Section 12. The Internal Revenue Service requires Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed for each recipient who received a prize/award if the annual aggregate is at least $600 or more. The recipient should consult his/her tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on his/her tax return. Failure to complete and return these items via email or mail by May 31, 2019 at 12:00 PM MST results in the potential forfeiture of the prize, subject to the sole discretion of PanTheryx, Inc..
13. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER: If entrant wins a prize, entrant understands and agrees that s/he is solely responsible for the use, care and maintenance of the prize, including all insurance requirements, licensing requirements, and liability for use. PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND BY SPONSOR, AND EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. All prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
13. RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS: BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, THE ENTRANT HEREBY AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THOSE ENTITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT, DISTRIBUTION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THIS CONTEST, AND EACH OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, EXPENSE, COST, DEATH, LOSS, CLAIM, ACTION, DEMAND, OR OTHER LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF SPONSOR OR NOT, INCLUDING ALL CLAIMS OR THREATENED CLAIMS RELATING TO (A) PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST;(B) ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; (C) PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY; (D) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND; OR (E) ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE CONTEST OR PROCESSING OF ENTRIES.