Terms & Conditions
Entries close 15.07.18 at 23.59 AEST. The company has the right to suspend or close entries at any time without reason
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry.
No Purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Only one entry per person is permitted and must live in Australia. Judges decision is final.
Entrants must provide their name, email address, state of residence, & describe in 25 words or less why you should win, to be eligible for winning the competition.
1 prize to be won, only one prize can be won per person.
1. Science in Sport Products valued at $500
2. Products from BBB Cycling Australia Essentials Kit valued at $2500 *Complete product list below.
3. Return flights valued at $500
4. 2 nights accommodation valued at $500
5. Event entry to the Noosa Classic
*BBB Cycling Essentials Kit Complete Product List:
Image shown is for display purposes only.
The prize has no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of competition closing. Winners have 3 days to claim if not claimed within those three days a new winner will be selected.
Winner will be randomly selected and announced on the Science in Sport & BBB Cycling Australia social media channels on the 17th July 2018. Our decision as to the winner is final.
1. These rules specified by Science in Sport APAC Pty Ltd (the “Company”), Cambak Pty Ltd (ACN 005 512 541) ("BBB Cycling Australia") ("the Company") & Bikesportz Imports Pty Ltd (ACN 004 710 150) ("Bikesportz") ("the company") from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules. The Company also reserves the right to modify the prize at any time.
2. All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The competition closes on 15.06.18 at 23.59 AEST.
3. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of comparable value.
4. Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition.
5. The competition is open to residents of Australia only.
6. Each entrant agrees and understands that all personal information provided to the promoters will be available for marketing and advertising purposes to conduct the competition and for ongoing marketing activities conducted by the Promoters in future business or competition activities. In addition, the Promoters may use and discloser each entrant’s personal information to its contractors, employees, and agents to conduct this competition, communicating with entrants or other activities;
7. If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
8. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries it believes are fraudulent or are not within the ethos of fair usage.
9. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Australian Law. Australia will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
10. Neither Science in Sport or BBB Cycling Australia (Cambak) take any responsibility for loss, injury or damage incurred by the winner of this competition
Science in Sport APAC Pty Ltd &, Suite 1, Level 1, 27 Belgrave Street, Manly, 2095, Australia, Cambak Pty Ltd (ACN 005 512 541) ("BBB Cycling Australia") & Bikesportz Imports Pty Ltd (ACN 004 710 150) (“Bikesportz”)