Tourism Squamish – 12 Days Of Squamish Giveaway Sweepstakes
1. The “Sweepstakes Period” starts at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, November 29, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, December 13, 2019 Pacific time. No purchase necessary, only one (1) entry per person per Sweepstakes Period. In the case of multiple entries, only the first eligible entry will be considered.
2. To enter, complete the on-line entry form at www.exploresquamish.com.
3. A random draw from all eligible entries received through Tourism Squamish will be made after the close of the Contest Period on. Selected entrants will be contacted telephone or email, as set out on their entry.
4. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within two (2) days following the draw, declines the prize, or fails to return a release of liability as specified below, another eligible entrant will be selected.
5. Participants are eligible to win one (1) prize as described on the Tourism Squamish website as having an approximate retail value of $2400 and composed of the following daily prizes.
Prizing Details and Value
December 1: Eagle Float for two with Squamish Rafting
Approximate Value: $238
December 2: Admission for 4 to Polar Express
Approximate Value: $156
December 3: $100 Gift Card for use at the Sea to Sky Gondola's Spirit of Christmas
Approximate Value: $100
December 4: Flightseeing for two with Sea to Sky Air
Approximate Value: $338
December 5: Family admission to Britannia Mine Museum
Approximate Value: $125
December 6: 4-pack of Kid's tickets to The Ninja Gym
Approximate Value: $60
December 7: Axe Throwing Lesson & Timber Training Annual Membership for two
Approximate Value: $250
December 8: Whitewater rafting for two with Canadian Outback Rafting
Approximate Value: $398
December 9: Private Family Lesson at Airhouse Sports Academy
Approximate Value: $110
December 10: Friends of Cheakamus Family Annual Membership
Approximate Value: $75
December 11: Family admission to Rope Runner Aerial Adventure Park
Approximate Value: $170
December 12: Squamish branded hoody
Approximate Value: $51
December 13: Weekend Passes for two for Constellation Festival 2020
Approximate Value: $358
6. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged. Tourism Squamish reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize(s).
7. To be declared a winner, selected entrants must first acknowledge receipt of the prize either by email or telephone within (1) day of being announced the winner and return a signed release of liability and acknowledgment form. In the event the selected entrant is a minor, the entrant’s parent or legal guardian will be deemed to be the entrant who must meet all contest eligibility requirements and who may accept the prize on behalf of the minor. Contest judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes. You cannot have won anything from Tourism Squamish in the past 90 days.
8. This contest is open to residents of Canada and the United States aged 19 or older, excluding employees of Tourism Squamish, its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
9. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants.
10. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Contest Period. All entries that are incomplete, I legible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified. Tourism Squamish takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Tourism Squamish is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this contest.
12. By entering this contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or any photograph of or that may be taken in publicity carried out by Tourism Squamish, and/or its advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
13. By entering this contest, entrants release and hold harmless Tourism Squamish and its advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns(collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this contest or, if declared a winner, the prize(s). Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. If the weekly prize is a trip; winner’s guest(s) must also sign and return a Declaration and a Liability/Publicity Release prior to being ticketed or within such other period as City may specify. Trip winner’s guest(s) cannot be changed after the Declaration and Release are received. By accepting a prize, all winners consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
14. This contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Tourism Squamish. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the contest. The terms of this contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
15. Tourism Squamish assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Tourism Squamish reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or otherwise modify this contest, cancel any method of entry or void any entries submitted fraudulently should unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of this contest. In the event of cancellation, Tourism Squamish may elect to identify the winner and award the prizes by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellations. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Tourism Squamish reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
16. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this contest will be the contest server machine(s).
17. This contest will close 11:59 p.m. on Friday, December 13, 2019 Pacific time and the winner will be announced on at the close of the promotion on the Tourism Squamish website and via other social media outlets as determined by Tourism Squamish.
The winner will be contacted by a Tourism Squamish representative and must follow the instructions to claim their prize within two (2) days of receiving notification or the prize will be forfeited.