1) Entrants must be 18 or over to enter.
2) The competition is open to both UK and overseas residents.
3) Entrants can submit up to five photos/graphics either by Competition Entry Form(s) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Entrants must submit all images in digital format (JPG, PNG, GIF). Maximum file size 50MB.
5) Entry deadline is 31 August 2014.
6) Entries must be an original image by the entrant. Entrants using others’ images will be disqualified.
7) Entrants agree by entering that Let’s do it for ME and Invest in ME can print any of the winning images for fundraising and awareness purposes.
8) Entrants agree by entering that any images submitted to the competition can be used for awareness purposes by Let’s do it for ME and Invest in ME.
9) Entrants agree by entering that their full name can be used in association with their images.
10) The public online vote is 1 - 7 September 2014.
11) Valid votes are those made using the Vote button in the Competition Gallery.
12) Voters may vote for as many images as they like.
13) Voters can only vote once per image per IP address.
14) The winners will be announced on 19 September 2014.
15) Invest in ME's decision is final.
16) The results of the competition will be publicised on the Let's do it for ME website, Facebook page and Twitter.
17) Winners will be notified by email.
18) Winners will receive a pack of cards as their prize, either as a mixed pack or one solely featuring their image.
19) Invest in ME reserve the right to change any aspect of the competition at any time.