Smart & Final
So Good Together Summer Photo Contest: Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1) How to Enter: Sweepstakes begins 11:59 p.m. PST June 29, 2017 and ends 11:59 p.m. PST July 31, 2017. To enter, visit sogoodtogether.smartandfinal.com/contest OR www.facebook.com/smartfinal and select the So Good Together Contest tab link; submit all required entry information and opt-in to receive future e-mails. All entries must be received by Sponsor by 11:59 p.m. PST July 31, 2017 to be eligible for the prize drawing. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter is prohibited. Sweepstakes ends 11:59 p.m. PST July 31, 2017. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or failure, whether caused by website users, tampering, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes and is not responsible for any errors, omission, deletion, defect, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access to, or alteration of, entries, however caused. No purchase necessary. All entrants must include email address and a photo to qualify for entry. You can enter the Sweepstakes via sogoodtogether.smartandfinal.com/contest,Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Mail. You can enter as many times as you desire; however, each online entry must include a different Photo (defined below).
2) Prizes and Winners Selection:
Sweepstakes winners (4) will be randomly selected between June 30, 2017 and July 31, 2017. Prizes will be delivered in the form of four (4) $150 worth of SmartCash Cards®. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from the eligible entries submitted online. No cash value equivalent will be awarded.
The Grand Prize winner (1) will be awarded to the image receiving the most votes and announced after the contest has completed, July 31, 2017. Grand Prize will be delivered in the form of $2,500 worth of SmartCash Cards®. Winner will be selected based on receiving the most votes in the Official So Good Together Contest Gallery from the eligible entries submitted online. No cash value equivalent will be awarded.
Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded and winners will be notified by e-mail. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed, except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to award a prize equal to the retail value of the prize in lieu of the prize. Sponsor and its affiliates are not responsible or liable for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. Winners are required to respond to the e-mail notification within 72 hours. If winners do not respond within 72 hours or is unreachable within 72 hours, or if winners are unavailable for prize fulfillment, alternate winners will be selected at random from all remaining eligible entries received.
3) Eligibility: Sweepstakes and Contest open to legal residents of California, Arizona and Nevada, 18 years of age or older as of July 31, 2017 with some restrictions. Employees of the Sponsor, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional agencies, website providers/webmasters and immediate family members (and those living in the same households) of each employee are not eligible. This offer is void wherever prohibited or restricted by national, state, municipal, provincial or any other government laws, and is not offered in states where registration of this Sweepstakes is required.
This offer is subject to all federal, state, local, municipal, provincial and local laws. By entering this Sweepstakes/Contest, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these official rules and acknowledges that they have read the eligibility requirements and that he/she meets those requirements.
4) Prize Terms and Conditions: Prize is subject to availability and restrictions. All taxes, gratuities and incidental expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, transferred, assigned or substituted except as otherwise set forth in these rules. All participants must agree in writing to allow Sponsor to use his/her name, likeness, voice and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5) General Rules & Conditions:
a) Return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of contestant to respond to notification may result in disqualification and alternate selection drawn.
b) Entrants/winner grants permission to Sponsor and those acting under its authority, to use his/her name, likeness, voice and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entrants/winner waives the right to review, inspect or approve the finished product wherein Entrants/Winner’s name, likeness, voice and/or hometown appear.
c) All participants grant permission to Sponsor to receive future emails about Smart & Final products, offers, sweepstakes and contests.
d) Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its Affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of prizes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability or injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from this Sweepstakes, any prize won or in any Sweepstakes-related activity.
d) Any taxes related to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
e) Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes.
f) In its sole determination, Sponsor may disqualify any person who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Web site, or who acts in violation of the Official Rules, or acts in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person.
g) Should any portion of the Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, be compromised by virus, software defects, non-authorized human intervention or other causes thus corrupting or impairing administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor may suspend, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes and randomly select a winner from valid Internet entries received prior to such action.
Photo must be an original photo owned by the person entering the Sweepstakes and Contest and not an image from current Smart & Final marketing materials or any other 3rd party source. When submitting your Photo on the Facebook Photo Sweepstakes App, you must agree to the Official Rules. Each time you fully comply with the above requirements, you will receive one (1) entry. Instagram or Twitter: You may also enter the contest by uploading your Photo to your personal Instagram or Twitter account and using the hashtags #SoGoodTogetherContest and #SoGoodTogether. You are required to use both hashtags to gain an entry into the Sweepstakes. Each time you fully comply with the above requirements, you will receive one (1) entry. Entries made in Instagram and Twitter are assumed that you have reviewed these Official Rules and accept all terms. Creating an Instagram or Twitter account is free, but subject to the social media platform’s terms and conditions (see https://twitter.com/tos and http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#). Mail in entries should be addressed to So Good Together Entry Smart & Final Stores, LLC 600 Citadel Dr, Commerce, CA 90040. Entrants assume all risk of late, misdirected, incomplete, or incorrect or mistaken entries. In case of dispute, the authorized account subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed the participant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an ISP, online service provider, or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses. Limit one (1) prize per person, and one prize per household. Entrants agree that personal data submitted with an entry, including name, email address and zip code, may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used by Sponsor and its affiliates for the purposes of conducting and administering the Sweepstakes. By entering, entrants further grant Sponsor the irrevocable right and permission to use, separately or together, their name, email address and zip code, Photo, statements, photograph, likeness and/or biographical information, in whole or in part, on the internet and in all media now known or hereinafter developed, in perpetuity throughout the world, for all purposes, including advertising and promotional purposes, without restriction as to alteration. By entering, entrants hereby represent and warrant that they have obtained permission and consent from all other individuals that appear in the Photo to use, separately or together, their name, statements, photograph, likeness and/or biographical information, in whole or in part, on the Internet and in all media now known or hereinafter developed, in perpetuity throughout the world, for all purposes, including advertising and promotional purposes, without restriction as to alteration. Furthermore, by entering, entrants represent and warrant that they are the parent or legal guardian of any and all minors appearing in or referenced in the Photos (each a “Minor Participant”) and entrants grant Sponsor the irrevocable right and permission to use, separately or together, the Minor Participant’s name, statements, photograph, likeness and/or biographical information, in whole or in part, on the internet and in all media now known or hereinafter developed, in perpetuity throughout the world, for all purposes, including advertising and promotional purposes, without restriction as to alteration. By entering, entrants grant a perpetual, royalty-free and worldwide license to Sponsor of all intellectual property rights in the Photo and other entry materials. Pursuant to the license granted herein, entrants agree that Sponsor shall have the right to use, edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote, display, distribute, perform, assign and otherwise use the Photo and other entry materials in any way they see fit. Entrants agree that the rights granted to Sponsor in these Official Rules are without compensation or attribution of any kind.
Content Restrictions: The Photo must not include any private information of a third party such as name, address, phone number, or email address; If a Photo includes the image of a child under the age of 18, the entrant must be the child’s parent/legal guardian; The Photo must not include brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to create and upload the Photo for this Sweepstakes; The Photo must comply with all applicable laws and policies of Sponsor, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, as applicable. The Photo must conform to the standards and practices of Sponsor, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, as applicable, and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and may not defame or invade the publicity, privacy or intellectual property rights of any person (living or deceased) or entity, or otherwise infringe upon any person or entity’s rights. The Photo may not disparage Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates or any of their respective parks, products or services. The Photo must be in good taste and appropriate for a family audience (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and may not contain nudity, obscenity, profanity, indecent material, lewd acts, references to violence, or demean any gender, race, religion or sexual orientation. The Photo must be the sole, original work of the entrant.
6) Disputes: In the event of any dispute, all parties agree that the judgment and determination of Sponsor will be final and binding in the awarding of the Prize(s). In event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e- mail account, the winner will be the authorized account holder of the e-mail account used to enter the Sweepstakes. The winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry, and must provide proof that the winner was at least age 18 as of July 31, 2017. All entries become the property of the Sponsor.
7) The winner will be notified by September 1, 2017.
8) Sponsor: The Sponsor is Smart & Final Stores, Inc. 600 Citadel Dr, Commerce, CA 90040