Raise The Salad Bar
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
(1) Promotion Description – Litehouse, Inc., an Idaho corporation, (the “Sponsor”) is offering a Raise The Salad Bar contest sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) in collaboration with the brands NatureSweet™ Tomatoes and Fresh Express™ Salads and will award a prize via a random selection from eligible Entrants. The Promotion begins at 12:00:01 Pacific Time (“PT”) on May 1, 2018 and ends at 23:59:59 PT on May 31, 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in the Promotion, Entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Facebook and Promotion Entities (defined below) from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of prizes. Further, the Sponsor accepts no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing, or acts of any government or authority.
(2) Eligibility – The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States, (excluding Puerto Rico and any other U.S. territories) who are 18 years of age or older and have reached the age of majority in their state as of May 1st, 2018. No purchase necessary to enter. Purchasing product will not improve one’s chances of winning.
This Promotion is not open to: Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, NatureSweet™ Tomatoes or Fresh Express™, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively “Promotion Entities”), their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and all U.S. territories and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation.
(3) How to Enter –Visit http://woobox.com/vmo8gp and acknowledge the Official Rules. Vote by submitting your entry and email information on the entry page. Entrants are eligible for one (1) entry during the duration of the promotion. By entering the Promotion, you understand and agree that you are giving up all ownership and usage rights in the information you submit. Furthermore, Litehouse and promotional partners, Fresh Express and NatureSweet have the right to release the winner’s name and photo on all available media outlets, as decided by Litehouse.
(4) Prize – 15 (15) prizes available: A year’s worth of salad in the form of fifty-two (52) free Litehouse product coupons (valued at $6 each),
fifty-two (52) free NatureSweet product coupons (valued at $5 each), and fifty-two (52) free Fresh Express product coupons (valued at $5 each) plus a salad kit consisting of: Bamboo cutting bard ($16 value), Wooden Salad Bowl ($22 value), Herb Scissors ($11 value), Wooden Salad Servers ($10 value), Strawberry Huller ($8 value), Kitchen Gadgets Tool Set ($10 value), and an Avocado Slicer ($8.50 value). Prize awarded by mail, to one individual Entrants, and shall require signature upon delivery. Winners will be announced via social media channels and the Sponsor’s website no later than June 30, 2018. The prize will be awarded to fifteen (15) randomly selected winners through Woobox. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received at the time of the drawing and the end of the promotional period; i.e., if 1,000,000 entries are received the odds of winning are 1:1,000,000.
A (5) Prize Awarding –The prize winners will be notified through their entry email address and announced on Facebook, the Sponsor Website and other social media outlets, as determined by Sponsor, on or before June 5, 2018 (“Prize Notification”). One (1) prize will be awarded on 5/4/18, 5/11/18, 5/18/18, 5/25/18 out of submitted entries to date of drawing, and the remaining eleven (11) prizes will be announced on 6/1/18. Upon announcement, the Winners shall be required to provide Litehouse with a telephone number and mailing address, via email within 24 hours, otherwise a new Winner will be selected.
Entrants grant Sponsor the right to use and publish winner's proper name and State of residence online in connection with the Promotion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name and likeness solely for advertising and promotional purposes as Sponsor so determines without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prize recipient shall not be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated prize with another prize or item;(b) transfer or assign his/her designated prize to another person or (c) redeem his/her prize for cash. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
(6) General –By participating in the Promotion, Entrants agree: (1) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be binding and final, without right of appeal, with respect to any and all matters relating to the Promotion, including without limitation, as to eligibility and/or disqualification of entries; and (2) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules except where prohibited by law; and (3) releases the Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all liability in connection with this Promotion, the Entrant’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the prize. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor) from any Entrant.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or web site. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, howsoever caused, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Promotion, including without limitation using bots, scripts or other mechanisms to automate the receipt of entries, as solely determined by the Sponsor and/or its Promotion Administrator will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate Entrant's eligibility to participate in the Promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. This Promotion is set forth and governed under the laws of the State of Idaho, United States of America. The Entrant and the Sponsor shall submit all their disputes arising out of or in connection with this Promotion to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Idaho. Venue shall be Bonner County, Idaho. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
(7) Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution – This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Idaho applicable to contracts made and performed in the State of Idaho, As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court having jurisdiction and Entrants irrevocably consent to the Jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Idaho; and (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCESWILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALLRIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES,OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVEDAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SPONSOR’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITYIN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR ANY OTHERLEGAL THEORY, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE STATED ARV OF THE PRIZES OFFERED HEREUNDER. In the event any provision of these Official Rules will be held to be unenforceable, these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect without such provision. These Official Rules are intended to be the complete, final and exclusive statement of the terms of the agreement between each Entrant and the Sponsor relating to the subject matter hereof.
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864.
(9) Sponsor –
100 Litehouse Drive
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864.