AOP’S 2016 BACK TO SCHOOL OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. How to Enter:
Grand Prize: No purchase necessary. To enter, go to http://woobox.com/2bhq5s from August 1 - August 31 and complete the registration form. Limit one entry per household per day. Entrants may receive additional daily entries when they share the contest and their friends enter. Any use of robotic, repetitive, or any other automated means for entry (including contest-entry services or multiple or different identities) are prohibited and will void all entries submitted by that entrant. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. The Grand Prize is not redeemable towards cash.
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>One (1) grand prize winner will receive $1,500 Visa Gift Card and a $1,000 credit to AOP.com. Winners are responsible for any and all possible taxes and fees associated with the prize receipt and/or use. Winners may be required to fill out tax forms as necessary to receive the prize.
3. Eligibility: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and reside in the United States. Employees of Alpha Omega Publications or any of its affiliated or associated companies (collectively AOP), and their immediate families with whom they reside are not eligible to win. The definition of immediate family as it pertains to these rules includes mother, father, brother, sister, spouse, and child.
4. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on August 1, 2016 at 12 a.m. (CT). Final entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (CT) on August 31, 2016.
5. Selection of Winner:
Grand Prize: The drawing to determine the Grand Prize winner will be made by AOP at or about 11 a.m. (CT) on September 1, 2016. The first entry selected at random for the Grand Prize will be declared the potential winner. The potential winner will be contacted by email at the address indicated on the selected entrants' entry forms and/or by phone at the number provided on the forms. In the event that a winner is unable to be reached in that manner or does not respond to notification within 48 hours of the drawing, the prize will be forfeited and another eligible entry may be drawn, and the process may be repeated until all winners are declared. AOP shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk email, or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
6. Probability of Winning: The probability of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received before the deadline in accordance with these rules.
7. Decisions Final: All decisions made by AOP with respect to all aspects of this sweepstakes are final and not subject to challenge. These rules may be amended at any time by AOP without notice. AOP expressly reserves the right to take any steps it deems necessary in its absolute discretion, including the limiting of entries and the exclusion of entrants to ensure that the sweepstakes is conducted in a fair way for all entrants and AOP.
8. No Liability: AOP and its employees, agents, and representatives shall not be responsible in any way for any loss or damage arising from the use of the prizes awarded in this sweepstakes or the entry by participants herein. AOP assumes no responsibility or liability for any risk associated with the acceptance or use of the prizes awarded as part of this sweepstakes or any liability associated with online or electronic entries, and expressly disclaims liability from loss or damage to a participant’s computer system, however caused, arising from bugs, viruses, or technical failures in any way associated with or arising from online or electronic entries.
9. Entries Belong to AOP: All entries become the property of AOP and will not be returned.
10. Lost Entries: AOP is not responsible for any lost, misdirected, or delayed entries.
11. Consent to Use: By entering the sweepstakes, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, phone number, and email address by AOP for the explicit purpose of expanding the AOP database of customers or potential customers. Entrants may receive the following from AOP employees or representatives: phone calls, catalogs, specials, promotional offers, postcards, fliers, or other advertising material. Each entrant for this sweepstakes has the option to opt out of inclusion on Alpha Omega Publications’ mailing list. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook Inc. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook Inc. Participating and entering this promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook Inc. by each entrant or participant.
12. Applicable Laws: This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable state and federal laws and regulations, and any dispute relating hereto will be determined by a Maricopa County, Arizona, court applying Arizona law. Void where prohibited by law.
13. Personal Information: The personal information obtained from the sweepstakes entry form will not be used or disclosed by AOP for any purpose whatsoever other than general sweepstakes administration and the purpose set forth in these rules.
14. Winning Entry: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Alpha Omega Publications, 804 N. 2nd Ave. E., Rock Rapids, Iowa, 51246.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Alpha Omega Publications, 804 N. 2nd Ave. E., Rock Rapids, Iowa, 51246.