NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
(as of October 2, 2020)
1. Eligibility: Price is Right Instant Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open only to permanent and lawful residents of the United States (including Washington, D.C., but specifically excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years or older (or age of majority in their home state) at the time of entry. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored by The Price is Right Productions, Inc., 2900 W. Alameda, 8th Floor, Burbank, CA 91505.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Giveaway, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor.
4. Timing: Each Giveaway shall be open for seven (7) days, with start and end time specified in the prize description (“Giveaway Period”). Sponsor shall conduct a random drawing from eligible participants (see “How to Enter” below) within forty-eight (48) hours from the end of the applicable Giveaway Period associated with the applicable prize, to select the winner of the applicable Giveaway prize (each, a “Prize”). Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Giveaway at any time for any reason, and to hold Giveaway drawings at its sole discretion.
5. How to Enter: Participants must have a valid account on priceisright.com (the “Website”). There is no fee associated with setting up an account on the Website. To enter, participants must sign in to their account and enter the applicable Giveaway by clicking “enter”. Each account may enter one (1) time per Giveaway during the applicable Giveaway Period. Entries generated by use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) shall be automatically disqualified.
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Giveaway entries received. The winner will be selected within forty-eight hours of the end of the Giveaway Period, and will win one (1) Prize.
6. Winner Requirements: Participants must be 18 years or older (or age of majority within their home state), comply with all local, state and federal laws and comply with the Website Terms of Service at fmnanet.com/terms-of-use.pdf. Each Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. No cash equivalent will be available in lieu of any Prize. In the event any Prize becomes unavailable, or Sponsor is unable to secure any Prize after conducting reasonable due diligence, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize or Prize component for one of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with any Prize receipt and/or use. As applicable, Sponsor may provide Winner with additional documentation to account for any Prize won as part of the Giveaway, including any necessary IRS forms.
Sponsor will contact the winner within one (1) week of the random drawing via the email associated with the winner’s priceisright.com account, or the phone number provided by winner on his/her entry. It is the potential winner’s responsibility to keep his/her email address current. The winner has the responsibility to respond to an email notification within forty-eight (48) hours of the time it is sent. Failure to respond within the 48-hour time period will indicate definitively that the Prize has been declined for all time and an alternative winner will be selected by Sponsor in another random drawing. If, after Sponsor holds three (3) such alternate random drawings, no winner responds, the applicable Prize will not be awarded and the applicable Giveaway will end.
Receipt of any Prize is conditioned upon the winner completing and returning any necessary documents as Sponsor may require, including, without limitation, an acknowledgment of prizes form (“AOP”), tax documents, and/or publicity and other releases (except where prohibited). Once all necessary documentation has been completed, Sponsor will facilitate Prize fulfillment, and shall endeavor to deliver the Prize to the winner within one hundred twenty (120) days from the date of receipt of all necessary prize documentation, or as set forth in the AOP. As noted above, in the event any Prize becomes unavailable, or Sponsor is unable to secure the Prize after conducting reasonable due diligence, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize or Prize component for one of equal or greater value.
7. Prize: Each Prize is as described in the corresponding post on the Website. The prize is subject to limitations, such as, by way of example only, availability and time-limitations.
8. General Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Giveaway, as a condition of participating in this Giveaway, entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice and city and state address for advertising and promotional purposes for this and similar promotions, worldwide, and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised without additional compensation, review or approval rights, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Giveaway, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless FremantleMedia North America, Inc., The Price is Right Productions, Inc., CBS Broadcasting Inc., and their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, and each of their respective agents and agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for any attorney’s fees or court costs. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Internet: Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Giveaway, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in the Giveaway or downloading any materials in the Giveaway. If for any reason the Internet portion of the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that any dispute arising in connection with any Giveaway shall be arbitrated by, and under the rules of, J.A.M.S. in binding arbitration in Los Angeles, California, and before a mutually selected arbitrator experienced in the United States television industry. The prevailing party in such arbitration shall be entitled to recover all costs of arbitration, including reasonable outside attorneys’ fees and costs. Entrant shall not be entitled to enjoin, restrain or interfere with the filming, broadcast, exhibition, distribution or other exploitation of any program(s), any other audio-visual works of Sponsor, or any of Sponsor’s rights hereunder.
13. Giveaway Results and Official Rules: Requests for a list of Winners for any Giveaway (“Winner List”) will only be accepted for three (3) weeks immediately after the Giveaway Period expires. For a copy of a particular Winner List, send an email with subject line: “Winners List – Priceless Giveaway” to email@example.com, and indicate in the subject line or the body of such email which Giveaway Winner List is being requested.