Participants must be a legal U.S. resident and 18 years or older (19 years in Nebraska) and a legal U.S. resident on or before January 4, 2021. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
1. To enter this contest, participants must completely fill out the “enter to win” form. Illegible, reproduced, copied, printed and/or late entries are ineligible. Limit one entry per person. Duplicate entries will result in disqualification.
2. Entries must be received by Nebraska Furniture Mart, Inc. (hereafter “NFM”) during the time period between 1-04-2021 to 1-31-2021 to be eligible for the random drawing.
3. After the contest is closed, NFM will randomly select winners from the eligible entries. NFM will notify the winner via phone or email on or after 2-03-2021 In the event that NFM cannot notify the holder(s) of the entry, or if the holder(s) of a winning entry are determined to be or make themselves ineligible, NFM will conduct another drawing to select another eligible entry from the remaining entries and award the prize to the entrant(s) so selected. All rules listed in regard to eligibility will remain in effect for the alternate drawing. Winner(s) will be required to completely sign a Statement of Eligibility and Release of Claims form supplied by NFM prior to claiming the prize. Winner has 30 days from notification to claim a prize or they forfeit any winnings.
4. If an entry form contains more than one name, the persons listed will be considered to have jointly submitted a single entry and will receive any prize they might win as co-owners. Except as specified below, if any entry contains the name of a person who is ineligible to win but also contains the name of at least one person who is eligible to win, the entry will be deemed to be held solely by the eligible person.
5. The entrant’s rights under this contest are non-assignable. Prizes offered have no cash value and all pieces of prize must be redeemed. Prizes cannot be returned, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Chances of winning depend on the number entries. Delivery charges and Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
Available prizes include:
10 - $100 NFM gift cards
6. Persons with a criminal activity history involving NFM, or who have otherwise been barred from doing business with NFM, are not eligible to enter the contest or to claim a prize. Employees of NFM and their respective agents, affiliates, subsidiary and parent companies, sales reps, marketing affiliates and partners, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and members of the immediate families or households of each are not eligible. Persons are not eligible to win if they have previously claimed a prize within (60) days of the contest or contact date.
9. By entering, participants (a) agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of NFM, (b) agree to release NFM and its respective employees and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage, or injury resulting from participation in this promotion or awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein and (c) acknowledge that NFM, its employees and agents have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose; and (d) consent to the use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with this promotion, unless prohibited by law, without further compensation.
10. The decisions of Nebraska Furniture Mart, Inc., in all matters relating to the rules and administration of this prize giveaway shall be final. Void where prohibited by law. No Purchase Necessary.