THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND CANADA ONLY (excluding Quebec), WHO ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER AS OF ENTRY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. AND CANADIAN LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S., DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, OR CANADA (excluding Quebec) AT TIME OF ENTRY.
Global Golf Post Sweepstakes – October 2020 Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE. To enter: Complete the entry form with your name, email address, residence, handicap and verification question for a chance to win the prize defined below.
2. Sweepstakes Period: This Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. PT on the morning of Oct. 5, and end at 11:59 p.m. PT on Nov. 20, (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. Prize Drawing: Drawings for each Sweepstakes Period will be held within 30 days of the close of the Period. The winner(s) will be chosen (one winner for each prize unless otherwise stated) and notified via the information provided in their entry. All entries received will be eligible only for this drawing subsequent to Global Golf receipt of such entries, unless declared ineligible, according to Global Golf Post interpretation of these rules, in its sole discretion. Limit one entry per person/email address. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, an "entrant" shall consist of a person with a valid household mailing address and valid e-mail address. Should multiple entries from one person be received for the drawing, all such entries will not be eligible for the drawing. Proof of submitting an entry does not constitute proof of delivery. Incomplete entries are void.
4. Official Rules: By entering, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these official rules ("Official Rules"). All entries become the property of Global Golf Post and will not be returned. Entrants waive all rights and remedies at law or in equity for any claim they may have relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree to receive Global Golf Post via email each week, as well as emails from the co-sponsoring company, which is providing the prize. Global Golf Post honors all email Opt-Out requests.
5. No Responsibility: Global Golf Post is not responsible for any computer system, or technical malfunction of any telephone lines, computer on-line systems, software, hardware, servers, access providers, computer equipment, program malfunctions or other errors, failure of any entry to be received by Global Golf Post on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at website, or any combination thereof, that are human or technical in nature, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Global Golf Post reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes and randomly award the prizes from among all eligible entries prior to action taken by Global Golf Post should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Global Golf Post corrupt the security, administration or proper play of the game. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted at http://www.globalgolfpost.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Global Golf Post reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Global Golf Post is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such devices will cause disqualification. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the "authorized account holder" person in whose name the email account is registered, provided that person meets all eligibility criteria set forth in the "Eligibility" section of these Official Rules. "Authorized Holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Global Golf Post reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
6. Drawings: Random drawings will be conducted by Global Golf Post, the judges, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. One (1) drawing for each prize will occur and the winner will be notified by email provided on their entry form. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or the selected prize winner does not respond by the specific date included in prize notification email, after a minimum of three attempts to notify, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable period. If due to an error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
7. Prizes: A total of one (1) prizes will be awarded. All taxes on prize are the responsibility of the winners. The prize awarded will be one (1) trip for two (2) to TPC San Antonio, including a two-night stay in a golf-view suite at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa, two days of golf for two players, dinner for two at 18 Oaks and two complimentary spa treatments.. The prize will be the same as that highlighted in the related edition of Global Golf Post.
8. Prize Winners: Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law), within fourteen (14) days of the date notification is mailed. Failure to comply with this condition will result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner will be selected. All prizes will be awarded. Except where prohibited, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes, without additional compensation. Winners release Global Golf Post, its directors, employees and agents including without limitation its advertising and promotion agencies from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession and or use or misuse of any prize.
9. RELEASE: By entering the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, PGA TOUR, INC., Tournament Players Club at San Antonio, LLC. and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any damage, loss, expense, injury of any kind, claim or cause of action (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. You further agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any Claim brought or asserted by any third party against the Released Parties due to or arising out of use of your name, persona, likeness and photo or any other rights granted to Sponsor, including any claims for, but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, right of privacy or defamation. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest and acceptance of a prize constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada and the United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Global Golf Post and the company providing the prize, their affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotional agencies, the immediate families and/or household members of each are
not eligible. Prizes won by minors may be awarded to parent or legal guardian, who must sign and return all required documentation. This Sweepstakes shall only be construed and evaluated according to law of the State of Florida, without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws and submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of such laws. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All entrants will be subscribed to Global Golf Post, and must remain a subscriber of Global Golf Post until time of drawing. Subscriptions are free.
11. Sponsor: Global Golf Post, 1883 Westleigh Drive Glenview, IL 60025