Cineworld Ticket Promotion - Cinema Tickets To Be Won
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter, Rollover LTD, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Exclusion: Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of: the Promoter; any agencies involved with the promotion; and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Final Decision: The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 10.00 BST on 12th November 2018 and 23.59 BST on 31st December 2018 for the Main Draw. Entries received after 31st December 2018 will not be accepted.
- Any entries received after Cineworld Ticket Promotion has closed (23:59 BST 31st December 2018) will be entered into a late entry prize draw to win ten (10) additional Cineworld tickets. The closing date for entry into the late prize draw is 23:59 BST 31st January 2019. Final draw will take place on 4th February 2019.
- No purchase necessary.
- To Enter: Visit www.facebook.com/rolloverhotdogs and click on the competition link or go directly to: https://woobox.com/6va8k5 and fill in your details in the app to be submitted into the draw.
- One entry per person throughout the Promotion Period.
- Prizes: Five hundred and twenty-five (525) eligible winners from the Main Draw will each win 1 pair of Cineworld eCodes they may exchange for a pair of Cineworld tickets valid until 31st December 2019.
- Each Cineworld eCode may be exchanged for one ticket for any standard performance at any Cineworld cinema in the UK or the Republic of Ireland. Not valid for Alternative Content, D-Box, Special Advance Screenings, Screens and VIP Boxes, 3D, Delux or IMAX. It can be redeemed directly at the box office free of charge or used to pre book tickets online at www.cineworld.co.uk, please note bookings made online are subject to a booking/processing fee per person for whom a seat is booked. This can be used once only.
- This eCode voucher is subject to Cineworld Cinemas’ terms of entry which can be found at Cineworld.com/terms.
- Full T&C regarding the Cineworld eCode available at www.cineworld.co.uk/terms
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 7 days of the closing date.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 5 working days of the draw. They will be sent their e-cinema tickets by email.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize.
- The winners’ names and counties will be available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and will be available for 2 months after the Promotional Period closing date.
- By entering, the winners’ agree that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies. By entering the Promotion the entrant agrees that, if they become a prize winner, their first name, county and country will be published by the Promoter on its social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter and in other media at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Aside from the use of entry data for the performance of this Promotion, the Promoter will not use personal data for any other purpose without the express consent of the entrant.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control. The promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third party prize provider.
- Conduct of participation. Participants in the promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or website, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Facebook shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Rollover Ltd, not Facebook.
The Promoter is: Rollover Ltd, 802 Oxford Avenue, Slough, SL1 4LN