Rollover x Transformers – WIN A TRIP TO NYC Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom mainland and Northern Ireland (the winner must make their own arrangements to and from a London airport selected by the Promoter) aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required.
2. Unless otherwise stated the prize offered is for 2 people travelling together, one of which must be aged 21 or over and one of which must be aged 18 or over. Each person participating in this prize will be referred to in these terms as a “Participant”.
3. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter, Rollover LTD, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its absolute discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter's decision, under this rule 3, to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
4. Prize winners will be required to sign and return a prize acceptance agreement. Failure to return a prize acceptance agreement, or prize acceptance agreements which are incomplete, or do not correspond to the Participant details shall be deemed invalid and the prize may be forfeited. Prize winners shall, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, release, among others, Paramount Pictures UK and its affiliates from any and all liability arising out of the use or misuse of the prize and participation in any prize-related activity.
5. Exclusion: Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of: the Promoter; any agencies involved with the promotion; and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
6. Final Decision: The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Promotion Period: Enter between 08.00 BST on 15th May 2023 and 23.59 BST on 30th July 2023 for the Main Draw. Enter between 0.00 on 31st July 2023 and 23.59 BST on 31st August 2023 for the Late Prize draw. Entries received after 31st August 2023 will not be accepted.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. To Enter: Visit www.instagram.com/rolloverhotdogs and click on the competition link or go directly to: http://woobox.com/7ep59e and fill in your details in the app to be submitted into the draw.
10. One entry per person throughout the Promotion Period.
a. The prize for the main competition includes return economy flights from London to New York, 3 nights accommodation (minimum 3*) for 2 participants sharing a twin / double room, a tour of New York via jeep, sailing experience in the bay, one American classics lunch, tickets to a Monster Truck show, a 4-day Metro card per person and comprehensive travel insurance (excluding pre-existing medical conditions), subject to:
All dates and locations are dependent on availability.
b. The prize for the late prize draw are Ten (10) pair of Cineworld tickets or eCodes which may be exchange for a pair of Cineworld tickets.
i. Each Cineworld eCode may be exchanged for one ticket for any standard performance at any Cineworld cinema in the UK or the Republic of Ireland. Not valid for Alternative Content, D-Box, Special Advance Screenings, Screens and VIP Boxes, 3D, Delux, 4Dx or IMAX. It can be redeemed directly at the box office free of charge or used to pre book tickets online at www.cineworld.co.uk, please note bookings made online are subject to a booking/processing fee per person for whom a seat is booked, for which you will be responsible. ECodes can be used once only.
ii. ECode vouchers are subject to Cineworld Cinemas’ terms of entry which can be found at Cineworld.com/terms.
iii. Full T&C regarding the Cineworld eCode is available at www.cineworld.co.uk/terms
iv. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
v. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
12. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 7 days of the closing date.
13. Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 5 working days of the draw. Prize winners will be sent their eCode by email.
14. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize.
15. The winners’ names and counties will be available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and will be available for 2 months after the Promotional Period closing date.
16. Winners will be expected, but not obliged, to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies on behalf of the Promoter. Winners will be asked to sign an agreement to such promotion(s) as the Promoter considers reasonable and necessary in the circumstances.
17. Aside from the use of entry data for the performance of this Promotion, the Promoter will not use personal data for any other purpose without the express consent of the Participant.
18. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry or any entry is valid.
19. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
20. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter does not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control. The promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third party prize provider.
21. Participants in the promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as well as any terms and conditions indicated herein.
22. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found or suspected to be tampering, or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or website, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive or in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Facebook shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Rollover Ltd, not Facebook.
The Promoter is: Rollover Ltd, 802 Oxford Avenue, Slough, SL1 4LN