EUROCUISINE, INC OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES – May 8, 2019
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS May 8, 2019 & ENDS May 31, 2019
Participants in this Sweepstakes agree that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Sweepstakes Rules and agree to be bound by them, including all eligibility requirements and final decisions of the EuroCuisine, Inc
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Regulations - All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, EuroCuisine reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as outlined in these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin on May 8, 2019 and end on May 31, 2019. EuroCuisine reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety.
- Eligibility - Sweepstakes entries are only open to legal residents of the United States and void where prohibited. Must be at least eighteen years of age to enter. Employees of EuroCuisine, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Agreement to Official Rules - By entering, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements as stated in the official rules. By entering this sweepstake you are also subscribing to receive emails from EuroCuisine which you can opt-out of at any time. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of EuroCuisine as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes.
- Effective Date of Entries – Sweepstakes entries will begin on May 8, 2019, and end on May 31, 2019.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes can be entered by submitting an entry using our online form on Facebook at woobox.com. The entry form must be entirely filled out and meet the Sweepstakes requirements as specified in the Official Rules to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the Official Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of EuroCuisine. Official Sweepstakes Rules allow only one entry per person, but participants can receive additional entries by using the referral share link provided on the entry confirmation page. Participants will receive one (1) additional entry for each referral that enters the Sweepstakes. There are no restrictions or limits on the number of referrals or additional entries that participants can receive.
- Sweepstakes Prizes – The winner will be randomly selected. The winner will receive one EuroCuisine 6qt electric slow cooker with an estimated retail value of $69.99 No cash value or prize substitution is permitted and prized are nontransferable. Any and all prize-related federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for EuroCuisine to use the prize winners name for promotional and advertising purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds of Winning - The odds of winning any drawing are determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection - Winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received under the supervision of EuroCuisine. Winners agree to allow EuroCuisine to use their names for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Notification: Sweepstakes winners will be notified by email no later than seven (7) days after the Sweepstakes ends on May 31, 2019. Participants may request a list of winners from EuroCuisine after the winners have been announced. To obtain a copy of the Winner’s List or a copy of EuroCuisine's Sweepstakes Official Rules; please send your email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EuroCuisine shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other Internet security or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time prize notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the sweepstakes prize offered is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Disputes - In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
- Other Conditions - EuroCuisine, its agents and representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for the following:
- Late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries
- Telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind
- Failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions
- Any condition caused by events beyond the control of EuroCuisine that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted
- Any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes or from participation in the Sweepstakes
- Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Indemnification - You agree to release and hold EuroCuisine, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy
- Choice of Law - All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and EuroCuisine in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the state of California.
- Official Sweepstakes Sponsor:
"This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook."