Get Creative with Australian Macadamias TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2019
The competition runs from Tuesday 9 April 2019 until 11.55PM Thursday 9 May 2019. Limit one entry per email address
Australian Macadamia – Terms and Conditions
Authorised under NSW Permit LTPS-19/33388.
There are 20 prizes available. The prize is a selection of macadamia products delivered to your nominated address within Australia. Total prize value including delivery is AUD $50 per gift.
General Registration Instructions form part of these Official Rules. Entries must comply with all of these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
b. By registering for the Competition, the Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
c. This Competition is a game of chance the winner will be selected via https://www.random.org
d. Any questions, comments or complaints can be directed to Australian Macadamia Society
2. Promoter: The Promoter is Australian Macadamia Society ABN 19 010 689 415 - of Suite 1, 113 Dawson Street Lismore NSW 2480
3. Participating Countries: This Competition will be held in the following country: Australia.
4. Eligibility and Entry Conditions: Registration for this Competition is free and open to residents of Australia who are 13 years of age or older. Other residents of Australia who do not qualify to enter may use the application but are not eligible to win any prizes for this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this Competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition. Any costs associated with accessing the website/applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. All costs incurred by the prize winners must be borne by the prize winners unless these costs are specified by the prize descriptions
provided. Employees of the Promoter and/or its related companies and/or any agencies associated with the Competition, and members of their respective immediate families, are not eligible to participate in the Competition. "Immediate family" means spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
5. Format and Structure: To register for the “Get Creative with Australian Macadamias competition” and have a chance to win, all you need to do is go to the Australian Macadamias Society Facebook fan page (http:// www.facebook.com/AustralianMacadamias) and register through the Competition application tab during the Entry Period. Eligible entrants must have a current Facebook Account for the duration of the Entry Period of the Competition. Each eligible person can enter the Competition once only To ensure that you complete the entry correctly, follow the prompts that take you through to completion of the Competition
6. Cheating, Abuse and Disorderly Behaviour: Any Entrant may be disqualified from this Competition at the discretion of the Promoter for any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions or cheating in any way such as: i) Using any cheats, hacks or other 3rd party "helper" applications or “bots” to simulate human interaction; Exploiting the application in any way or using the application in any way that circumvents the purpose and conditions of the Competition. Abusive behaviour, including any use of harassing, negative, or profane language in Entrant submissions will not be tolerated and will also constitute grounds for immediate disqualification.
7. Judging: The Competition is based on a game of chance. To enter submit name and email address on the Facebook entry page Australian Macadamias Competition tab. The Judges' of the Promoter decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Once the winner has been contacted and accepted the prize in conjunction with the Competition they have entered (as per section 8 – ‘Timing’). After the Promoter notifies the winner of the prize, all future correspondence will then be between the prize winner and the prize giver. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
8. Timings: There will be 20 winners selected from entrants who have entered between Tuesday 9 April 2019 until Thursday 9 May 2019.
9. Winner Notification: Assessment of entries will take place between
May 10 – 14 and the finalist will be notified by email by or before COB the 14 May 2019. If any finalist cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the email sent date, the prize is forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
10. Prizes: There are 20 prizes available. The prize is a selection of macadamia products delivered to your nominated address within Australia. Total prize value including delivery is AUD $50 per gift totaling AUD$1000 All Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non- replaceable and non-redeemable for cash. Prizes cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or lay-buys nor can they be re-sold. Prizes must be taken as offered. No modifications or exchanges will be possible. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value, performance or availability of any prize. d. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time agreed by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by that winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
11. Publicity Release: Use of Personal Information The Promoter will collect information (including personal information) from all entries and use it for the purposes of the Competition and for its purposes. Entrants consent to the Promoter disclosing information, including personal information, to third parties for the purposes of the Competition. By submitting an entry, Entrants agree to their entry being made available for public viewing. Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoters may at any time in its absolute discretion remove, modify or not display entries submitted for this competition. This includes (without limitation) any entry which (in the sole opinion of the Promoter) is defamatory, contrary to public standards of decency or otherwise judged inappropriate or offensive. The Promoter is not responsible or liable in any manner for any content or materials posted in relation to this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify the Competition. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods or services offered as prizes. The Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by it, or its agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services connected with this Competition. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any Entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. If this Competition is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter,
which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel the Competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
12. Exclusion of Liability: By registering for this Competition each Entrant assumes sole liability for any personal injury and/or damage to property caused or claimed to have been caused to him or her as a result of or in connection with participating in this Competition and/or any Qualifier or Winner Prize. These Official Rules do not affect and are not intended to affect, any rights or remedies a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and the parties submit to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of its courts for the resolution of any dispute, difference, controversy or claim arising in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Competition.
14. Additional Conditions from Facebook: All entrants must also adhere to the following conditions stated by Facebook (which may be changed by Facebook at any time): You agree to release Facebook from any claims and liability. You acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You acknowledge that you are providing information to Australian Macadamias and not to Facebook. Definitions: 1. By “administration” we mean the operation of any element of the Competition, such as collecting entries, conducting a drawing, judging entries, or notifying winners. 2. By “communication” we mean promoting, advertising or referencing a Competition in any way on Facebook, e.g., in ads, on a Page, or in a Wall post. LTPS/19/33388