EURO CUISINE, INC OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES – December 10, 2018
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS DECEMBER 10, 2018 & ENDS JANUARY 10, 2019
Participants in this Sweepstakes agree that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Sweepstakes Rules and agree to be bound by them, including all eligibility requirements and final decisions of the Euro Cuisine, Inc.
- How to Enter - The Sweepstakes can be entered by submitting an entry using our online form on Facebook at Euro-Cuisine, Inc P.O. Box 351208 Los Angeles, Ca 90035 USA. The entry form must be entirely filled out and meet the Sweepstakes requirements as specified in the Official Sweepstakes Rules to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the Official Sweepstakes Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Euro Cuisine, Inc. Official Sweepstakes Rules allow only one entry per person, but participants can receive additional entries by using the referral share link provided on the entry form confirmation page. Participants will receive one (1) additional entry for each referral that enters the Sweepstakes. There are no restrictions or limits on the number of referrals or additional entries that participants can receive.
- Sweepstakes Period - The "Sweepstakes Period" begins on DECEMBER 10, 2018 & ENDS JANUARY 10, 2019
- Eligibility - Participants and winners must be legal residents of the United States, at least eighteen (18) years of age or older and must have a valid State ID and US social security number as of the date and time of entering the sweepstakes. Winners acknowledge that if they are not legal US residents, enter the sweepstakes under a fraudulent name or do not have a valid State ID or social security number, they will automatically be disqualified from the sweepstakes. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
Full and part-time employees of the Euro Cuisine, Inc., their affiliates, their subsidiaries, their representatives, their marketing, advertising and promotional agencies, vendors and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate or win the Sweepstakes. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Sweepstakes Prizes – The winner of the sweepstakes will receive one (1) Digital Yogurt Maker with an estimated retail value of $49.99. All Sweepstakes prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Winners must redeem the prize within seven (7) calendar days after notification of winning, unless otherwise specified at the time of winning. If a winner fails to redeem the prize within seven (7) calendar days, the winner forfeits the prize and no other prize will be awarded in its place. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, Euro Cuisine, Inc. reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or to not award that winner’s prize. Euro Cuisine, Inc. retains the right to substitute a prize with another similar prize of equal or greater value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its control. Any and all prize-related federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for constitutes permission for Euro Cuisine, Inc. to use prize winners name for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Random Drawing - Winners will randomly selected from among all eligible entries received. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online winning entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized email account holder.
- Payment of Taxes & Related Expenses - Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable prize-related federal, state, and/or local taxes as well as paying any expenses associated with the prize which were not expressly included as part of the prize.
- Release of Liability/Indemnification - All entrants and winners of the sweepstakes agree to release and hold the Euro Cuisine, Inc., their affiliated partners, their subsidiaries, their agents, their representatives, directors, shareholders, officers, their employees, their sales, marketing, advertising, fulfillment and promotional agencies forever harmless. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
All entrants and winners of the sweepstakes further agree that thy will not hold the Euro Cuisine, Inc. and their employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, marketing and fulfillment agencies responsible or liable for the following:
- Late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries
- Telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind.
- Failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions.
- Any condition caused by events beyond the control of Euro Cuisine, Inc. that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted.
- Any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes or from participation in the Sweepstakes.
- Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
Choice of Law - These rules and all issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Sweepstakes Rules are governed by the substantive laws of the State of Residence, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of Residence. The parties’ further consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts and the federal courts located within the Company's State of Residence with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of these rules and all sweepstakes.
Official Sweepstakes Euro Cuisine, Inc Information
Euro Cuisine, Inc
Odds of Winning - The odds of winning any random sweepstakes drawing are determined by the number of eligible entries received and/or the number of contestants participating in the sweepstakes.
Winner Selection - Winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received under the supervision of the Euro Cuisine, Inc. Winners agree to allow Euro Cuisine, Inc. to use their names for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Winner Notification: Sweepstakes winners will be notified by email by no later than seven (7) days after the Sweepstakes ends on JANUARY 10, 2019. Participants may request a list of winners from Euro Cuisine, Inc after the winners have been announced. To obtain a copy of the Winner’s List or a copy of the Euro Cuisine, Inc Official Sweepstakes Rules, please send your email request to Euro Cuisine, Inc email address.
Required Documentation - Winners of prizes with a fair market value of $600 or greater will be asked to execute and return an IRS Form W-9 and an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, as well as any additionally required forms. They may also be asked to provide a photocopy of a legal document showing State of residency and a photocopy of a legal document showing the winner’s social security number. If the winner fails to provide these documents within seven (7) calendar days from receiving the request for said documents, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
Winners agree to accept the estimate of fair market value of the prize. Winners of prizes with a fair market value of less than $600 may be requested to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and provide a photocopy of a legal document showing the State of residency. Where such forms are requested, winners must execute and return such forms and documents within seven (7) calendar days after receiving the forms or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries. Euro Cuisine, Inc. may require proof of winner’s social security number before a prize can be delivered to the winner.
Agreement to Official Sweepstakes Rules - By entering, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements as stated in the official rules. By entering this sweepstakes, you are also subscribing to receive emails from the Euro Cuisine, Inc. which you can opt-out of at any time. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Euro Cuisine, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes.
Other Terms - Euro Cuisine, Inc. has the sole discretion to terminate or extend the dates of a sweepstakes at any given time. Euro Cuisine, Inc. retains the right to amend these rules at any time and for any reason. Euro Cuisine, Inc. reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value upon notice or change to the contest rules. Any ties, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns regarding the sweepstakes and/or the prizes of the sweepstakes will be handled by the Euro Cuisine, Inc. whose decisions are final and indisputable.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. You may request a copy of the official sweepstakes rules or a list of announced sweepstake’s winners by sending an email to email@example.com. The subject line of your email request should read “Official Sweepstakes Rules Request” or “Sweepstakes Winner’s List Request” followed by the name of the Sweepstakes Euro Cuisine, Inc.
*This sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook in any