NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence as of date of entry, subject to other conditions. Begins at 12:00 AM PT on 04/19/2021; ends at 11:59 PM PT on 05/09/2021. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Rogers Enterprises, Inc.
THE Rogers & Hollands and Ashcroft & Oak MY MOM ROCKS CONTEST - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Rogers & Hollands, Ashcroft & Oak MY MOM ROCKS CONTEST (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM United States Pacific Time (“PT”) on April 19, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on May 09, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”)
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (whichever is older) as of date of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Rogers Enterprises Inc. (“Sponsor”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win the prize. Void in the Province of Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.fornowandforever.com/sweepstakes ("Website") and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online registration form in order to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”) during the entry period.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Five (5) winners, will be awarded two $200.00 Rogers & Hollands /Ashcroft & Oak gift certificates valued at $200 (USD), two (2) 12-month streaming subscriptions to one of the following providers: Hulu, Netflix, Disney+ or HBO Now & two (2) $50.00 Darden Restaurant Group gift cards. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable. Prize is not transferable or assignable. Prize may only be shipped to an address in the 50 United States and D.C.
- RANDOM DRAWING: The five grand prizes will be awarded in random drawings. Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator at their offices in Matteson, IL USA. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received during Entry Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified at the e-mail address or phone number provided during registration. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected and notified as indicated above.
- DISPUTES: Entrants/winner agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively by the United States Federal Court for Seattle, Washington or the appropriate State Court located in Washington in the U.S.; Entrants/winner submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts exclusively in the United States Court for Seattle, Washington in the U.S. or the appropriate State Court located in Washington for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winner be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winner hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winner or the Sponsor and its agencies in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Washington in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of Washington, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Washington in the U.S.